1,478 results
All reviews premium room guest relations great hotel renovated building lovely courtyard roof terrace central courtyard old building coffee maker comfortable bed corner room loved this hotel perfect location walking distance mole recommend this hotel modern design
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel located in the centre of Turin close to attractions like the Egyptian Museum which is within 10 minutes walking distance.
The hotel hotel has a rooftop terrace with views of Turin.
The quality of the food in the hotel is very good, though I only had breakfast and lunch there.
The room sizes are good for a European hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MichaelSelby,

Thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina, on behalf of myself and the whole Staff, we are very happy that you lived a good experience with us.

The central location where the hotel is located is definitely one of our strong point, as it allows to our guests to have everything within walking distance: Mole Antonelliana and Egyptian Musem for example.

Our 160 rooms are provided by modern safes, TV with foreign channels, three pillows differing from size, coffee station and kettle.

We hope there will be soon another chance to welcoming you again and we assure we will surprise you even more with a new NH Collection Experience!
Arrivederci

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great weekend stay. The hotel has stylish and comfortable rooms, much larger than the usual size. As it’s not on one of the main streets the hotel was nice and quiet whilst still being only a short walk away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Lovely breakfast too which was included with the room. Would highly recommend for anyone staying in Turin.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bing1990,

on behalf of all the Staff of the NH Collection Piazza Carlina and myself, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your first stay in Torino!

We are very happy to discover that we "exceeded your expectations” about your stay in Torino and that you could appreciate our breakfast service and buffet and of course our central location.

Looking forward to see you soon for your next trip in Torino, we thank you for recommending the Extraordinary NH Collection Piazza Carlina to the Tripadvisor members!

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have in the past week visited Torino (Turin) for the first time. The purpose of my visit was to compete in the Maratona di Torino (Turin Marathon). I chose the hotel principally based on its excellent reputation, having previously stayed last year in the NH Collection Porta Rossa in Firenze (Florence). The close proximity to the start and finish area of the marathon was also an important factor for me.

Prior to my stay, I specifically requested a room on a higher floor with views. This was exactly what the hotel provided with my room overlooking Piazza Carlina to the front of the hotel. The room was lovely and spacious with stunning views.

Breakfast in the hotel is excellent. There is a daily buffet with the choice of either a continental or cooked breakfast. The choice of pastries is one of the standout features, with freshly baked cakes and breads. The dining room, like the rest of the hotel, has a refined feel to it in baroque style. Meanwhile, it is super being able to walk everywhere from the hotel with Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Castello both a ten minute walk away.

Aside from the central location, the thing that really sets this hotel apart are the staff, who are quite exceptional. Prior to my stay, the staff assisted with the booking of restaurants and visitor attractions, including the Mole Antonelliana and the Juventus Stadium and Museum Tour. Special mention needs to go to Valentina Spennato and Carola Trucco in Guest Relations. It was them who answered my questions before arriving, which was so helpful and they were superb during my stay at the hotel, providing a friendly face in the front lobby area. Special mention also needs to go to Barbra and Camala on the front reception. Without these members of staff, my stay would not have been as good. Between them, they are a credit to the NH Collection.

I will definitely stay at NH Collection Piazza Carlina again when I next visit Torino.

Room tip: Rooms with a view are terrific - choose a higher floor room
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear SKINS82,

thank your very much for the preference agreed at NH Hotel Group in occasion of your stay at the Collection Piazza Carlina and for your great comment.

It is always a pleasure for us to know that our Guests had a wonderful experience, in terms of location to enjoy the city (the location is definitely one of your strengths) but mostly about the careful and efficient service of our Staff. Thank you for the appreciation regarding the classy rooms and the design.

We look forward to welcome you once again and we are sure that you will spend a new and memorable NH Collection Experience. Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are not the largest, but the entire hotel has great style and ambience. There is a beautiful, tranquil courtyard with restaurant. Everything was of a superb standard. The hotel is situated in an ideal location, and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BeaumontLincoln,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impression about the hotel online.

On behalf of the whole team, thank you so much for your generosity. It has been an enormous pleasure having you staying with us and we can only hope for having the opportunity many more times to come.

Until then, please receive our warmest regards.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

I'm not inclined, generally for reasons of time, to give reviews. But I really enjoyed my brief stay at the Piazza Carlina. There's something about the design and the interplay of indoor and outdoor spaces that was interesting, comforting, and stimulating. Too often, on business, the hotel is often functional. It's not a space you want to explore for its own sake. But I found myself wishing I was staying longer—not working, and enjoying the ambience. They've got this one right.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear butterworthy,

Thank you so much for your kind review!

We have absolutely loved having you staying with us and getting to know that your stay has been so remarkable can only put a smile on our faces.

We truly look forward to welcome you back in the near future and deliver a yet again great experience.

Warmest regards