1,388 results
All reviews porta susa station early train malpensa airport rail station ideal location stayed for one night minute walk the room was nice decent size breakfast room is ham clean rooms included breakfast on foot piazza castello croissants via garibaldi
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is on a very good location and the price is very good. It is situated right across the Susa train station, so it has an excellent connection with the airport and train transportation. It is on the edge of the city center, so the heart of the city is 15 min walk. The staff is wonderful!
The room was nice, however the bathroom is a little bit cramped, and the sink was malfunctioning.
The breakfast is noting special, typical hotel self-service breakfast.
So I really recommend it for staying in Turin.

Room tip: Choose a room with a view on the train station.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very good place to stop somedays and visit torino. The staff was very kind, the guy from reception patient (sotty dont remember the name) to give us some informations about museums and public transport. Very close to the station (not the main one). Very good breakfast and rooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in Turin for one night as we were leaving for Paris early the next morning and the Train station is only a 2 minute walk away... perfect for travellers.

We arrived a little early and we were greeted by a smiling fellow who was very helpful and kind. He told us of a nearby restaurant to go to before our room is ready.

The room was exactly what we wanted for a quick getaway at 7 am the next morning. Since we were leaving before the breakfast was open, they kindly said we can go up and eat what we could before our departure. That was appreciated as we picked up some croissants and a few fruit on the run.

We wish we had more time there as we took a walk from the hotel down a street that had amazing shops. The sidewalks were totally covered to protect us from the sun or rain... and it just kept going... beautiful shopping area.

We did notice the wifi was very strong when we first came in and we were pleased. Suddenly , around 8 pm, it just went out until 5 am the next morning. I did not have time to question why this happened, but it was odd. It was strong again at 5 am.

One other thing I found odd on the way out and paying the room tax, the receptionist would not accept my €5 Euro bill because it was a little wrinkled. Good thing I had enough change to cover it. We easily used the bill at a corner store a little while later... odd. Lol.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We often stay at this hotel which is basic but very good value. very friendly reception staff. Breakfast also basic but not bad.If you want a quiet room ask for one at the back. the location is good for Porta susa Station and also good for the centre.

Room tip: quiet rooms are at the back and do ask if the room has air conditioning that is working
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The hotel is a 5 minuets walk from the international train station, easy to find. The hotel is large, but a bit tired, my toilet seat was loose, and my friends shower door fell off and her light fitting didn’t work. But it’s ok for a couple of days stop. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was quite good, with a good selection, no English breakfast, only European. I had a room buy the busy road, but the room was quiet, and I had the best night sleep on my whole trip. Overall good for a short stay.

Room tip: Noise isn’t an issue in this hotel
Trip type: Travelled with friends