1,560 results
All reviews porta susa station nice hotel walking distance business trip business hotel minute walk mini bar breakfast was excellent the location is perfect on foot city centre croissants torino train proximity sockets europe
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The room was dirty (hair in the tub, dust on the bathroom floor), small and it was so hot it made it impossible to sleep.
120€ for sleeping not even 3 hours is absolutely unacceptable.
Avoid this hotel, it is the worst experience I have had so far.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
NH_AMBASCIATORI, Direttore at NH Torino Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Mélanie,
thank You for the trust you have placed in our Hotel NH TORINO CENTRO and for taking the time to write to us in detail the problems You experienced whilst staying with us.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the treatment received on behalf. Regarding the dirt in the room, there is no excuse as this is not at all our standard. I would appreciate if You could write to me at nhambasciatori@nh-hotels.com in order to have more information regarding your stay so i can exactly know what could have happened and of course, to take actions to avoid this from happening again.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.
Thank You again for Your comments and we hope that you give a second chance, to show you our new improvements as well as to have the opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel and change your perception regarding your last expericence to make you feel at ease.
Yours Sincerely
Ettore Scuteri_G.M.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The hotel is clean, rooms are a good size and breakfast is great. However, they are currently remodeling some of the rooms and doing maintenance on the exterior so it can be noisy during the day. I would definitely recommend this hotel but it was also way above our budget. There is also no kettle.

Room Tip: You can request adjoining rooms, also because of the remodeling it might be worth requesting a room away from the noise.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
NH_AMBASCIATORI, Direttore at NH Torino Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Many thanks for your feedback and we're so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay. We do strive to reduce at minimum possible, the noise of the working progress. We very much hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Nh Torino Centro in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Had been to this hotel before the refurbishment started and was happy with all their services, rooms etc. The only comment at the time was it needed refurbishment. Clearly management understood that. During our visit works were still in progress but you can only tell as they have the signs up. The areas that have been refurbished looked great. Service was excellent and one must compliment the management for ensuring that works did not disrupt the guests. Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NH_AMBASCIATORI, Direttore at NH Torino Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Mr. Mifsud,

First, let me show You my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending so nice review throught Tripadvisor and for the trust You have placed in our hotel, by choose for Your stay at NH TORINO CENTRO.

I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. That is the principal of our values, a service characterize by professionalism and continue effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure You that comments like Yours provide us the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we make You feel surpriced and special while staying with us.

Hoping to welcome you for Your next stay with us so I can meet You personally,

Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I am writing this comment after using the hotel for many years during frequent business trips in Turin. My top priorities for such trips are a comfortable room, quiet when I sleep and nice personnel: in many visits, I was never disappointed. The hotel is not fancy but the rooms are well designed. The personnel is outstanding: even after a long interval between my visits they recognize me a greet me as a family member. The restaurant is a largely undiscovered good value, again with very nice personnel ready to make all the changes the customer wants. The hotel is a few steps from the subway, so traveling through Turin becomes very simple (in my last visit, the time from the Station Porta Susa to the reception was 6 minutes). The breakfast was recently upgraded and is excellent both for quality and variety. Overall, a solid value based on excellent training of the staff.

Room Tip: I like the upper floors because they are even more quiet than the others
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
NH_AMBASCIATORI, Direttore at NH Torino Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Giorgio,
thank you very much for recommending your experience with us to future guests. I am happy that you had such a great time and really enjoyed the comfort of your room as well as our location and breakfast. As you mentioned we have totally refurbished the common areas and partially the rooms. I strongly suggest you to try, in your future travels in Turin, the new Superior rooms.

We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is well located, 20 meters from the underground and 15 minutes from the Train Station or the center.

Rooms are comfortable and there are also meeting rooms if you need to organize events or small conference.

Breakfast menu is good.

If you expect to be in a rush in the morning try to complete the checkout in advance because sometimes there are big groups.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business