“Dining delight”

Ristorante Villa Crespi
Price range: US$108 - US$183
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Our passion for hospitality and restaurants have led us to treat this fascinating work with the love, respect and respect it so greatly deserves. Our innovative Mediterranean cuisine is distinctive and we love to pamper our guests in the romantic rooms overlooking the lake where staff and surroundings reflect genuine harmony." Antonino works on his cuisine every day of his life, drawing inspiration from life itself. His dishes also reflect and epitomise his journey northwards from the Sorrento coast to his wife, Cinzia, a native of Orta which is now his home. These are the secrets of our two Michelin starred restaurant.
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

It is hard to describe how wonderful this restaurant is. We enjoyed a spectacular dinner here and considering what we had relatively reasonable. I had the carpe diem and my husband had the Italian option, both were amazing.
The amuse bouche that were served were the best. So many choices and so delicious.
An elegant atmosphere but not stuffy. Service was impeccable.
Not to be missed.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,682)

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Overal very good food experience, all dishes of the "italian journey menu" were outstanding. Wine pairing was superb.Service was slow, personnel did not seem to be enough.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

An unforgettable meal in a location to match, this certainly lived up to expectations. The setting in Villa Crespi is superb, and each course of the degustation menu was beautifully crafted. The matched wine tasting was also beautifully balanced. Well worth a visit for a special celebration.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

A very beautiful restaurant in the premises of Villa Crespi...We really enjoyed the food and the wine list as well as the Somelliers hints that were excellent ,we chose to taste the “Carpe Diem” menu and everything was great... Until our main dish arrived and to our great surprise, we were served fish instead of our selected “meat”.... though we had ordered a bottle of red wine for 3 parties... The other person went with wine tasting.
The problem was from the very first moment, that the waitress serving us, did not speak good English and was mixed up with other orders.. I feel sorry not enjoying my dinner at the atmost, because of this important mistake which she tried to cover by bringing, after some long time , the ordered plates, but frankly, she did not excuse herself and I don’t think this is a 2 Michelin Star attitude..
Overall the plates served were excellent, the restaurant very beautiful and hopefully at our next visit we will enjoy our dinner.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Superb location with an impressive castle.
Dining rooms are very classic and elegant, staff is simply perfect, always with a smile and with the right word to let you fly in the sky. What about food? That’s the only reason I came over ....I have to say, I will never forget this experience? I went for a set menu with sea food(carpe diem). I couldn’t take any better choice. Wine list is impressive, excellent wines around the world. Price is not for everyone but it worth at least a visit. I can’t wait to go again