See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We reserved last minutes and it was perfect for us. The room for 4 was big and functional. It was situated under the street but this didn't disturb our sleep. Very well situated. A plus, they have parking slot in front of the hotel. The breakfast fast nice. Nice team especially Stephano who speck well french.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Not far from the center of Asti lies the Albergo Etico with nice and friendly staff, good large rooms and excellent pillows. The shower cabin a bit small though. A good breakfast was served in the old cellar. There are 20+ rooms and all but two vacant (our party) at the time of our stay. Strange as the pricing is very affordable. When you stay - enjoy an excellent espresso in the reception made by a very thorough barista.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2016

When I found out this hotel staffed adults with Down Syndrome, I was happy to hear this and wasn't that concerned about being critical about the hotel itself since this hotel is one with a wonderful cause & heart that offers their staff work experience and helps them achieve independent living. The added bonus was that the hotel is extremely clean, accessible by car & well located to Asti's historic centre. Not to mention the customer service was very good. The breakfast room is downstairs in a cozy space with vaulted brick ceiling offering a generous breakfast. The staff were very warm, attentive and efficient.
My room was spacious, with nice comfy and large bed. The overall room decor is basic/modern but sufficient. My room faced the main road, which can be a bit loud so I would suggest staying in one of the interior rooms. Other than that, I had a very pleasant stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This time, my tour group only went to the restaurant but they have hotel rooms as well. The foods was excellent! Service was quick! All of us was happy about the cusine. However what made me deeply moved was the prompt service were made by disabled children such as down's syndrome. I did not notice because I did not look waitor/waitress' faces until the end. They did really good job. It must have been NOT easy. The owner is like a saint. He gives equal employment opportunity to everyone and that is why this restaurant has special magical taste and warmness!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank yukoandhirooda
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great to be Home, a Dreame came true! After having read about Hotel Albergo Etico in Asti we just desiided: we must go there! Wonderful experience- a Home outside our home in Norway. We'll be back! Thank you Albergo Etico for the respect and etics. Miss you...

Stayed: October 2015