“Great little Japanese restaurant”

SHIZEN Japanese Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #548 of 9,176 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were staying locally and this restaurant was recommended to us, make sure you book as it gets very busy. The service was great, we asked the waiter to recommend what we should eat and the amount and quality of the food delivered was great. Could also not fault the price infact I would go as far to say that I think the menu is slightly under priced. On our list to visit again on our next trip to Milan

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Good presentation, good food, also good chinese dishes.
I'm not giving excellent for two aspects not all waiters were so kind and if you take AYCE menu after the first serve you have to struggle to order again.
... I recommend it and I'll be back as soon as possible.

1  Thank Marco Z
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Ordered a miso soup to start, with a mixed selection of sushi, around 12 pieces per person. When it arrived, it was very small and we barely felt satisfied after eating. As it was quite pricey, we decided not to order anymore and moved on elsewhere for more food. Maybe the portion sizes are fine for some people - but I like to eat!!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is in a nice location and also staff is professional. Offers for lunch menu option without beverages at 15 euro. Anyhow the portions can't be defined as rich, but just enough not to be too much hungry after eating their offer. In general you can have a small portion of rice ( half of a normal Chinese/ Japanese restaurant) 50 grams of Salmon a green salad (also 50 grams) a glass of miso soup ... And a four pieces of sushi and edamame beans to be shared.
For the detail you can consult their menu. If you take a bottle of water to be shared with your mates you can get out of the restaurant paying approximately 21 euro a person (average lunch time price with beverages and service included).

2  Thank afnium
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Romantic dinner with my b-friend after an unpleasing experience in another restaurant (we went away without having dinner) which was really close-by. We choose this restaurant depending on excelent reviews on Tripadvisor. It is an AYCE sushi with a nice athmosphere and good food (expecially raw fish: tartare and sashimi and carpacci. I have really liked it. Great price/value ratio.