“Unforgettable”
Review of Entree

Entree
Reserve with
Entree is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 9,172 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$23 - US$52
Reviewed 23 November 2017

we came into the restaurant with quite high expectations, since TripAdvisor has given very favorable ratings for Entree. I secretly thought I would be disappointed, but to my happy surprise, I was not! The experience was pure delight! We started with a lentil puree, complements of the chef, then had gamberi for antipasti--both were VERY NICE! for the main dish we tried the risotto and the salmon, which were also SU.PER.GOOOD. we said there wasn't room for dessert (the portions are generous) but we couldn't resist, so we had the chocolate cake, espresso brulee and panettone tiramisu, which were all mouth-wateringly fine. The service was superb, too.

bonus for english speakers (who can't engage in italian yet): you'd be delighted to know you can have a decent conversation with the staff in english.

1  Thank Aws830

Reviewed 29 September 2017

given the exterior and the interior i was expecting a classic milanese trattoria. the food instead was very refined, innovative, and great. a treat, bravo!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came to entree in on our last night in Milan. It was by far our favorite spot. The waiter translated the menu. I recommend the Flan appetizer! Everything was perfect. We asked the waiter for a recommendation for wine. It paired well with the steak.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this tiny restaurant with my husband.We booked with the fork app and reached it after 6km of walking ..... (a Challenge!!)
What to say:very friendly environment,food is poetry and the chef and the end came out to say hello and ask if the food was good enough....the waiter was super kind and really focused on us.top 10!!!

1  Thank Simona N
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on 09th June 2017 around 3.00 clock in the evening. The setup was very refreshing and the ambience was extra ordinary. We were welcomed with a warm smile from one of the waiters. We ordered a baked pasta and a hungarian hunk burger. The pasta was delicious and the burger was also good. Eventhough we thought the price range to be a litte over the mark it was a nice experience. Would definitely like to visit some time soon to experience the ambience at night.

2  Thank Swaroop K