“Bad experience”

and 1 more site!
BB Hotels Residenza Arcimboldi
Ranked #33 of 291 Speciality Lodging in Milan
Reviewed 1 November 2017

During our first night, we had no heating, no blanket to warm us up, and a there was really strong and unstandable smell of tobacco coming out from the ventilation system.
But the worst is just to come : we had no hot water for showering neither saturday nor sunday morning !!!!!!
We were on holidays and we spent our morning boiling water and repacking our luggage and moving it down to a proper flat to get away from the smell of cigarettes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 6 nights. Is ok: clean, big space(2 rooms and 1 bathroom),big balcony
Kitchenette, refrigerator, cooking place. What I did not like was everywhere in apartament is tile floor. I like to walk bare foot. But the floor is too cold. After all a nice stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel was great for my family of five. We had a spacious three bedroom (2 rooms each with double beds and 1 room with twin beds), 2 bath apartment. The apartment was very clean and well maintained. Moderate traffic noise outside, but it didn't really bother any of us. The closest metro was about a five minute walk. There's a great little spot for a quick breakfast and lunch not to far from the hotel (Made in Sicily). The staff was very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Price was very good also. I'd definitely recommend, especially to traveling families.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank bezue1
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Perfect place when staying in Milan with a crowd of men. The place is clean, large enough for 8 (we had and extra 2 bedroom apartment for a total of 10). The two bathrooms are also very convenient and it's nice to have a balcony. Staff is friendly and helpful and willing to point out some nice restaurants. Supermarket and night shop (open until 2AM) are close by.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I spent one night here by myself in a three-bedroom, two-bath apartment. I'm not sure why they put me in that particular unit, but they had the extra bedrooms and bath locked off, so I didn't feel too lonely.

The building is very modern and the decor is minimalist but comfortable. I stayed in an end unit on the 4th floor and it had a nice balcony off the living area and kitchen, which was well equipped with everything you would need if you wanted to cook. There's also a dishwasher to make clean-up easy.

If you have a car, there's limited secure parking in the back for 15 euros a night. I tried to reserve that in advance, which is what their website said to do, but it's actually first-come, first-served. If you can't get into the parking lot, there's free parking on the street, but you might have to park a couple of blocks away.

Viale Sarca is a busy street, so the bedroom was a little noisy until the evening traffic died down, but then it was quiet. There's free wifi, but the signal was weak in the living area and non-existent in the bedroom.

I chose this particular place because the price was right and it wasn't too terribly far from Linate airport, where I had a flight the next day. Driving the 7 miles to Linate, however, took more than an hour in morning rush hour. But the location is convenient to the centro and there are several small places to eat in the neighborhood. It was also easy to find, which is a bonus in Milan where the traffic is impossible and the layout of the city is confusing.

The staff was professional and friendly, the place was spotlessly clean, and the price was a good value, even with the parking charge. If you have a big family or group, this would be an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business