US$139
US$108
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$166
US$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$125
US$196
US$136
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$65
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$167
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$111
US$86
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$242
US$230
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, we checked in a hour earlier which wasn't a problem at all! Aircon works good, supermarket nearby, great gelataria in the street! ;) subway is a 5 min walk, easy to find. It is an expensive city Milaan; at Duomo you pay 8€ for one tap beer or cola.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I made an online order at 16/5/2017 at 19:32 and cancelled it on 19:33 - one minute later - this order was for a trip in JULY! They charged me for 3 nights!!! I called them 10 minutes after and asked to re-order but was refused!!! Some countries have laws against this kind of behaviour - this is a plain theft!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Yael G
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Our family liked the stay in the Dreams hotel apartment. It was much cheaper to book the apartment than the hotel, the apartment was clean, bigger than the hotel room. Kitchen was fully equipped, and so is bathroom (hairdryer and iron). There was a big bed in the bedroom and sofa in the livingroom. Metro stop was 5 minutes away and there where good restaraunts, food market and pharmacy also about 500m away. Mr Martin at the reception was very heplful and kind.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I booked through booking.com because of the good reviews there and asked for a late check in due to my flight arriving at night.
They came back to me and said check in is only until 8pm and can't be changed.
I can't change my flights so I asked to cancel, they said they can't refund the money (that was about 1 hour after I made the reservation for a date 4 months from now!)
She reffered me to booking.com who of course couldn't do anything about it so I just lost my money to an italian woman who sounded like she was cursing me on the phone...

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hila G
Reviewed 21 December 2016

This is a terrible place with worst ever service I have seen. I booked this Hotel through Booking.com as I saw good reviews there, but now I believe most of them are fake. Unfortunately I did not check Trip Advisor reviews. After my stay I found that I could not write any review at Booking.com to inform other people about trrible service at this place. So I am writing this here.

This place is not a Hotel, but a residential apartment building with no full time reception and house keeping. The studio they gave us was not clean at all and there was trash left in the room from previous gust. I asked reception to send someone to clean them and she said house keeping is not available until next day as she works only 3 hours each day, and you have to wait until tomorrow. I got upset and asked to cancel my reservation but she said you have to pay for one night. Now I understand why they ask you to pay full amount in advance when booking.

I really hope other people read this review before booking this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple