See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Young people management reception have a retro design and confused aura all the job done old way the owner must have some obsession and worth listening philosphy that explains that well functional artwork

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Going in, you know you are getting the bare bones, so the small bed, limited reception hours and bathroom condition was totally fine with me.

But, I did not expect to not sleep. I cannot tell you how loud it is at night - the hostel (and it is a hostel) is right next to a night club and Europeans like to party late. The thin curtains and walls don't help.

I also suspect I was conned out of money on check in. The late check in fee + tax should come to 7 euros per night, but miraculously became 12. I was too tired to argue, but beware.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I had the most horrible expierience with the owner of this B&B. I have booked the reservation through one of Hotels booking managment websites. The total price was 34 euros. We were warned extra might be asked for late check in, unfortunatelly we found out only after making a reservation that that extra was more than a half of price of the room. I called the the B&B and asked how is this possible. The owner didnt even want to discuss with me, she gave all the responsibility to the website and was not willing at all to be co-operative. After all we had to arrive only for one night and chose her place only because of the price. I tried to explain that if I had known immediately that I will have to pay almost a double more for the room I would have at least chosen a hotel with a bathroom in the room, and not a shared one. She was keeping on to interupt, I kindly asked her at least to listen me out. In the end she said no to show up at all in her b&b, she will not open the door to me. I called the website and asked what to do, they said they will cancel the reservation and give us the money back. But then she refused to cancel the reservation, even after openly telling to us not show up, and kept the money to herself. I called the owner to ask about extra charges that were not indicated precisly on the website, she got pissed and angry with me and told neither to show up nor to call her again. I had to take another place to stay, she refused to give back the reservation money. I made public comments about her behaviour, she menaced me with lawers and courts. So unless somebody wants to loose money and be badly treated, this is a perfect place

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2017

This is by far my worst experience with a reception of an hotel.

I am made a booking with booking.com last minute. I got a fix price for my stay of one night. When I checked-in the so called "receptionist" asked me to pay an extra 10 euro cash for late check in. I challenged his request and told me that this extra charge was not specified anywhere when I made a booking, besides I found excessive to charge 10 euro for a "late check in" after 21:30, this is an hotel by the way.

The receptionist insisted that it was indeed specified in the website. I asked him to prove it, and in facts it was not specified. Instead of apologise, he pointed out that the check in was until 21, while boards at the reception stated 21:30 everywhere as well as the webiste. Then he said it needs to be changed but still expecting extra 10 Euro (preferably cash he said). He finally told me if not happy with extra charge I could go and look for another place somewhere else.

I decided to stay and write this review instead.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2016

We were glad to find the administration office reasonably easily. We were taken to the room and was delighted with the facilities there. The room was adequate for our needs, the bed linen was very clean. We were delighted to note the various signs in the room and on the bathroom doors regarding the use of showers and the timings of acceptable behaviour of guests, alas we were very much mistaken. We had a room next to the bathroom which was quite enough until late approx 2.15 in the morning, it seems there were a crowd of people in the building about then talking at such a level that it woke me up. The noise was incredible, it seems they left after about 40 minutes, just before I was about to challenge the noise. Finally there was a little quite and I imagined I could get back to sleep again, well that was not the case, a number of individuals decided to take a bath or showers, this noise nuisance continued until about 3.45. I belive I spent the longest night of my life in this complex. I want to say it was not the fault of the people of "I am here", just the actions of guests without the respect of other residents. If you have a booking in this house, insist on a room away from the bathroom. I am not a killjoy, but our experience in this house was a long way from enjoyable, couldn't get away quick enough.

Room Tip: As I said don't sleep next to toilet and bathroom.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple