Free cancellation until 27/07
US$254
US$165
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$139
US$109
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$122
US$110
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$111
US$86
US$140
US$115
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
Trip.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$129
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$268
US$231
Relais & Châteaux
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Clean room. Nice bathroom and toilet. Near metro station. Very fast internet conection. Fan in the room. Clean tovels. 4 beds. A lot of space in the room. We were 3 and we had a lot of space. I would say 4.5/5.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

As mentioned, we didn't actually stay in the location. We reserved on booking.com, and they only have check-in until 10 p.m. You can request later, but it costs a fee of 15 Euros, which is fine, but they can't guarantee that your request will be accommodated, and suggested "other arrangements would be made" but offered no details. We had booked non-refundable and they refused to budge on giving us a refund, although they could not accommodate our very basic request not to be looking for another location at 10:45 in Milan.

Overall, very disappointed in the customer service of this location.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

At first this place is a little difficult to find when you compare it to most hotels, but it has a relatively convenient location, it's cheap and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
It is a VERY basic hotel though, with small rooms (no TV and rather poor Wi-Fi) that contains an uncomfortable bed. The room, however, is clean and they have decent showers (either shared or private, depending on the room).
Only stay here if you're really on a budget and are using this place simply to shower and sleep, because there isn't much else to do here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sashabrrp
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is really cheap and kind of close to the central station. Friendly staff and nice resturant on the other side of the street. Clean room at arrival and washingmachine and kitchen available.

But, there where no making of the bed during our stay. One of the toilets are leaking. The kitchen is poorly equipped. We had some food next to the sink while we where eating. After thirty minutes the bench where crawling with ants. Very thin walls. Check in is located on the other side of the road from where the apartments are.

Overall, an ok stay for one night on low budget, but if you want soap and privacy, this is not the best place for you.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016

It should inform arriving guests better that there is only a reception office at the given address - and that the rooms are scattered around the block over the street. There was quite a look an taxi driver's face when he was dropping me off - looking and not finding anything that would remotely resemble any kind of guest house/hotel. There was no mention when making the booking that they charge for late check-in. Earlier on the day of arrival, literally when I was in a hurry to leave the house - and London - to start my journey I received a call from the hotel asking me what time I will be arriving. When it transpired I will not be there before 22:00 I was told I will be charged extra €15 for late check-in. When I arrived 23:20 I was told it will be €20.Apparently €15 is between 22:00-23:00, and between 23:00-midnight it's €20. And after that there is no staff, by the way. When I asked If I could leave my suitcase while sightseeing Milan, received a 'yes' - but then explained that 'her colleague may not be always there in the morning'... The bedroom seemed tidy - until I took off my shoes and walked across the room- the floor was not clean; the duvet/blanket cover has not been changed and smelled of someone's sweat; there was a long black hair tangled in the corner of blanket peeking out of the cover (I have light fair hair). The shower was in use, but broken, with bad mould in the corner. The AC remote control was not working (on a hot humid night) - so the Asian receptionist borrowed one from next door guest room. She set it for 17C to cool the room down and promised to be back with new batteries; she didn't - it was not too comfortable sleep in a rather too chilly room. There was no mirror in the room so had to use bathroom - shared by 6 rooms. Would not recommend.

Room Tip: Keep searching and book elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo