“Amazing place”
Review of Cueva Maya

Cueva Maya
Reserve with
Cueva Maya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,133 of 9,121 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$18 - US$32
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I love this place! They have amazing Quesadillas, I've been there 3 times already and I'm definitely coming back. The waiter who seems to work there every day is the most amazing person in the world! I totally recommend this place. It's not very cheap, my favorite Quesadilla costs 15 euros, desserts are between 4 and 8 euros, but the food is worth the money.

Giovanni G, Proprietario at Cueva Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We are really happy to serve people like you we look forward to you soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I can nothing but recommend this place! The food is great, especially the fajitas (which you can also order vegetarian off the menu), the sangria is a league of its own and the service is friendly and chatty. I personally love guacamole and this place has a particular delicious one.
There is air conditioning which is great for the hot italian summers and the restaurant had a vibrant and casual atmosphere with lots of conversation and music. Super cool!

Without any doubt the best Mexican you can find in Milan. I will return again!

Giovanni G, Proprietario at Cueva Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

What can i sey i wish you all the best and i hope see you soon at cueva maya again thank you

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Good was terrible and service even worse. We ordered guacamole which came with literally 2 chips to scoop with, when asked for more chips we were informed those would be charged extra. What are you supposed to eat the guacamole with????
In addition, all good was over seasoned and not Mexican at all. We ordered fajitas and enchiladas. The fajitas beef was poorly marinated with what tasted like ketchup and garlic Also very fat (no lean meat). The enchiladas were dull and also on the sweet side. We had a terrible after taste. Good quality was lacking.
Never coming back again and recommend you stir clear of this cheap venue.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

We have been here twice as a family and both times had excellent service - compliments to the friendly, attentive waiting staff. The sizzling chicken and beef fajitas are beautiful, but my favourite has to be the tequila and lime chicken which surprised by being coated in BBQ sauce yet still retaining the taste of the main ingredients.

The cost of our meals, with drinks, came to 80-90 euros each time. It's not cheap, but you leave satisfied.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I came to Cueva Maya with low expectations after reading the reviews. Unfortunately, my friends still decided to go there, and the consequence was a rather bad dinner, considering the quality Mexican food can offer.
We shared mixed appetizers and I then had the traditional fajitas. The appetizers were nothing special, while the fajitas were plain mediocre, as the meat was cooked badly (way too much cooking for both the beef and the chicken).
The two waiters who served our group were either rude or "over-friendly". Also, the waiting time was extremely long and it took us 3 hours to finish our meal.
I would not recommend this place and I don't think I will be going back.