See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Very welcoming staff who was available to help us at all times! A true value-for-money stay, with room being very large and very well-kept (with TV and daily housekeeping), plus a wide selection of breakfast items being included. Lift is also available. The hotel is a few minutes' walk away from the Domodossola metro stop - quite close to the city centre.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Orlanda G
Reviewed 16 November 2014

I didn't want to write a poor review of this hotel because the staff was very helpful and nice. However, we had bedbugs. We notified the staff and they let us move rooms but the room we moved into also had bed bugs. Since we pre-paid, we couldn't move hotels.

I checked the beds when we arrived, but since there isn't an infestation and they also change the sheets daily, there weren't any signs.

We ended up buying a steamer and when we returned, we left our bags outside and steamed everything before we brought it into the house.

We were there in July 2013.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Navajo_Globetrotter
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The rooms are ok.
The staff was professional and polite.
The breakfast is quite rich.
The hotel is a short walk from Domodossola train station or from Tram line 27, which will get you to the city center in ten minutes.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark_P_Bangkok
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I stayed at Hotel Johnny for 3 nights in September 2012. The hotel is in a very poor state of repair and the beds are extremely uncomfortable (I hardly slept at all). The photgraphs on the hotel's website are completely unrepresentative! There were no English TV channels; the hairdryer in the bathroom was dangerous and produced sparks; fridge in my room did not work; air conditioning in my room did not work; staff unhelpful and borderline rude; no tea/coffee facilities in rooms; no iron available; poor standard of cleanliness throughout; advertised as having full wi-fi but was unable to get an access code! Easily the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TRAVEL1186338
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed at the Hostel for 3 nights. It is conveniently located near Milan Congress Center where i was attending a conference. Just walking distance 5 minutes. Its very close to the City Center and the Train station. It was very good value for money, low cost , small but very clean. The best part was the buffet breakfast and the friendly staff. I will definitely go back.

Room Tip: The rooms with balcony are bigger
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business