“Expensive place with not attentive service!”
Review of Taglio

Taglio
Ranked #1,656 of 8,765 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a meeting and I was looking for a nice place in that zone, I read reviews here and it seemed to me to be a good place.But unfortunately It was not like this. First of all I asked for the salad and waiters didnt know even what they have ,they couldn’t give me an aswer, the prices are really high for panino 9€ and it is the lowest price in the list, in general they have only panini and some dishes made of eggs but prices...
Pay attention to ingredients as they can forget to put some... in Milan you can hardly find coperto especially for panino places!!! The glass of wine, normal one 7€!!!! At the end they put in your bill things which you didn’t take ...
Do not recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking for eggs benedict in milan, I found a lot if reviews about this place telling that the eggs here are great. I've decided to try this place and it blew me away... as soon as I entered a beautiful plate with risotto milanese passed through. We decided to try it and it was the best risotto ever. I noticed on the menu tartare di cavallo and I was curious to taste it. Totally recommend for food gurus! What about the eggs benedict... It was something that would make you walk 2 hours in the rain to have that taste again in your mouth... 10/10

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Introduced by my Italian friend, the restaurant is located in the southside of Milan.
The interiors is like a restaurant set within a food store with Italian food and wine displayed on simple open shelves. We had a large group so sat in the back part overlooking the 'open kitchen' through a glass window with the fluorescent and activity within.
The food when it started coming was simple yet delicious, worth the wait as it was crowded although past midnight!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Where should I start? This was the final and lunchtime stop on a walking food tour. The restaurant was actually on our hitlist as a go and try while in Milan. From stepping inside the door to leaving, the level of attention from the incredibly friendly owner was perfect, even joking with my wife about dropping her serviette on the floor.

As for the food, well, Taglio really can stand against some of the best. We shared some dishes between the three of us and each one was cooked and presented to perfection. Apparently there was a long delay in between two of the courses but compared to some restaurants that I have eaten in, it felt as though it was just the time it took to prepare good food.

Thank you Taglio for a great mean and Sauce for bring us here.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Very friendly place and good food.
I arrived late but was nevertheless welcomed and had a very good lasagne and some prosciutto. Very good wine.
A pleasant and easy-going place to go.