See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I stayed here in May while visiting Milan for work. The hotel was basic and very dated however it was clean. I booked it as the location was very convenient to Piazza Cinque Giornate where I needed to go for my work. The hotel was very over priced for the standard and you can easily find a higher standard for a cheaper price in Milan. The TV was on top of the wardrobe so very high up to be able to watch it! Wifi was good and there were plenty of power sockets. Overall the stay was OK and the staff were on hand to help but unless the price was half of what I paid (£150) for 1 night then I would not be back.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

This is one of those places you care not for other than the convenience and price. It's clean and functional I spent my evening walking and enjoying the summer air of Milan. Room is basic but clean. Toilet and shower follows suit. This is not a stand out place or somewhere you want to spend a longer than functional living but it is convenient and it is clean. Apart from the Pub/club going on somewhere nearby I hope those 2 glasses of vino and one lemoncello are enough to pass out and block out the noise...

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kirtonboy
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel Pavone is very centrally located , & that was the reason i selected this hotel during my Milan holiday . But i could add that the hotel is very nice and quiet . The staff at the reception were warm and friendly and also very helpful coz when i needed to haul up the luggage to the first floor , ( There is no lift ) , the reception guy not only helped but was also courteous to help me get it to my room .
The rooms are quite spacious and clean . We were in a quad room as the hotel was fully booked .
The main square is a 5-7 min walk and so are a few restaurants , mainly the turkish one which i frequented.
The main shopping location , the beunos aires street is a small cab ride away .
I definitely recommend this hotel for its location and comfort .

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
pavone1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Pavone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Dear guest,
we thanks a lot for having recognised our efforts to be kind and helpful with our guests; our rooms,simple and absolutely clean in a great position .Our strict daily checks pronounced through your real and sincere review.We hope to see you soon .Our best regards.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Only location is good. No lift, the room was not really good for the money we paid. thankfully we stayed for 1 night and I paid £103 for triple room without breakfast. I do not recommend this hotel, you can find better hotel with this price.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
pavone1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Pavone, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear guest,
we well accept the negative comments in order to implement improvements for a better experience to our guests.The price you paid we believe, is honest and you booked it without breakfast.We try to offer a simple price for a simple and clean hotel in an excellent position.We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I like this place! It was neat, clean and typically Italian. It's not a luxury hotel, but I never do much but sleep when I travel in Italy, so what do you really need? My room was spacious and exceptionally clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I arrived late and night but was greeted warmly and helped with my luggage and a glass of wine (which I asked for). When I woke up in the morning I took a quick walk and was so surprised to see that just a half a block away was a bustling city! My room was so quiet that I had no idea how close I was to stores, etc.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jk F

Dear guest,
well, we can only go on what's you told us in three words: good sleep,nice staff and great position.Our job it's just a passion for excellent and kind person like you. We hope to see you soon in our hotel.Sincerely