“Nice place to enjoy sushi”
Review of Taiyo

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bicocca
Reviewed 16 February 2018

A good place offering Asian-like cuisine: nice interior design, friendly service and fresh products. Maybe a bit too European for a place that claims to be a Sushi restaurant, but it was a nice experience nevertheless.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

When I am in Milan and I think about Sushi then I think Taiyo is the first choice to be sure. I used to go to Taiyo in Viale Monza, always content with the food and service. Modern atmosphere and good selection of different sushi dishes.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I was in the area and Taiyo looks the nicest so we went in. The decoration is modern contemporary. I'm based in Japan for a few years now and when I looked at the menu, I totally feel this is fake Japanese food, most of the waiters are Chinese and the chef is from china too. They gave us an appetizer which we had to paid for 3 euro per person, it was very fishy and oily and I asked the waiter 'What are you serving?' Of course he said he doesn't know. I ordered some udon and sushi, it was not good , not up to par but the price is reasonable. I would never ever go to this fake Japanese restaurant again!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The food was good but not special. We didn't recieve all the plates at the same time. The plates were rather small size compared to the price. The menu was not so clear and they didn't have an english version.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

New nice restaurant, modern location with great atmosphere. What is good is the fact that finally somebody opened a good sushi place outside the center of Milan. Food is good and pricing are ok for Milan.