“Amazing sushi”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bicocca
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We were searching for a Japanese restaurant in Milan close to our Airbnb and this was just 2 minutes away. We have been to Japan and always like to eat japanese food. We reserved a table beforehand just to be sure.

The prices are usual for a Sushi restaurant in my opinion. We spend 70 euro for 2 people. Which is not cheap, but a good price for good sushi, we didn't regret it!

I personally loved the mango sushi. I had never eaten mango in sushi and it was amazing! I highly recommend it.

There was staff that could speak English so this was also a good.
The interior was very nice and modern, it looks really fancy.

Overall very happy about our expierence here and would recommend visiting if you like Sushi and other Japanese food.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

This restaurant of japan kitchen. The interior looks modern and comfortable for the rest and eat. Quality of food is good. Service quick and polite. All we ordered was tasty and fresh. Vry good rolls in tempure, rainbow rolls, ravioli with shrimps and meat and also soba with shrimps. As compliment whey propose for a start zuccini and peace of fish in tempura and for a finish peaces of melon,ananas, strawberry . If you prefer japanise whisky you can find it where of course!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Good sushi and japanese food. I come here every week for business lunch and me and my colleagues are very satisfied of the food and the prices. Very polite staff. Make sure to book if you are in large numbers, it is always full :)

Reviewed 4 October 2015

The restaurant has japanese usual dishes (sushi/maki/sashimi) with more sophisticated rolls. It was rather good and worth trying. It also seems to have a special chinese menu with lots of traditional chinese dishes that we got because we were chinese.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I'd been in Milan for a couple of days, i tasted the sushi there because of my friends' advice. Luckily it was as good as my friends suggested. the place was brilliant with lots of lights, very warm and romantic. Sushi was good enough, fresh and tasteful. i really would love to return and try other dishes when i come back to Milan.