1,954 results
All reviewsperfect locationthe galleria vittorio emanueleconcierge staffluxury hoteljunior suitetrain ticketsbeautiful hotelhuge bathroomlast supperturn down servicefour seasonsvia montenapoleoneperfect staystandard roomshopping arealake comocupola
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from another excellent stay at the Park Hyatt Milano. This time in an upgraded room overlooking the Galleria thanks to the courtesy of Federico and his fabulous Associates. The Sunday morning buffet was excellent, as usual, and the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff remains unsurpassed. It is always refreshing to know that I can return and expect the epitome of service and comfort whenever I come to Milano.

Molto bello e grazie mille!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gorka_Bergareche, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Traveler,
thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and for your very nice words about our Park Hyatt Milano staff.
I am happy to read that you had an excellent stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Fabulous location, it does not get better than this. Close to major attraction, shopping and dinning. You will not regret.
Very kind and professional team. De luxe room was absolutely terrific. Breakfast was top notch. You cannot go wrong with this one.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Gorka_Bergareche, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your beautiful review!
We look forward to welcoming you again soon,
Gorka Bergareche

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Park Hyatt Milan
Date: April 2018
Purpose of Visit: Business
Room Type: Standard King
Length of Stay: 4 Nights

Summery:
Excellent location, great services and well trained staff. The high point of my stay was the exceptional service I received from all hotel staff despite my room being very small due to hotel being sold-out - Furniture Exhibition.

The Good:
1. Express check-in and warm welcome
2. Welcome fruites and snacks - replenished daily
3. Very good housekeeping service
4. Superb location near Duomo & all attractions.
5. Free and good WiFi.
6. Free Breakfast due to my membership status - lots of choices and high quality food.

The Bad:
1. Not receiving a room upgrade - but that was fully understandable due to the hotel being sold out, furthermore, the great service received from hotel staff made up for it!
2. Very small fitness center and SPA. This was very disappointing - I had no choice but to do my daily exercise outside the hotel by running in the park behind the Castelo.
3. Hotel had no lobby, if you want to sit down and relax, you must use one of the hotel restaurants!
4. No airport service (most five star hotel in Milan have airport “meet & greet” service)

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your feedback and for your good and bad notes. It is always important for us to receive the "contras" of a stay because these can help us to further improve: we have taken good note of them for future refurbishments and as a reference for your next stay.
I wish you a lovely afternoon,

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend and absolutely loved the hotel. It has an amazing location just steps to the shops such as Prada and Chanel. The rooms were so lovely, we were left praline truffles and fruit daily, the smelliest were lush and the room was big and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing, you could slice your own salami and the mini quiches were so good my fiancé still goes on about them a year on. The only downside was that the check in process was very convoluted and awkward but that may have just been a one off. I would return in a heartbeat.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time and write this review!
I appreciate your feedback on location, rooms and our food and I am sorry if you had a negative perception of our check in process: we took note of this for your future stay with us.

I thank you again, Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect location next to Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. The room is tastefully decorated as you would expect from Park Hyatt. The two star Michelin restaurant-Vun Andrea Aprea did not disappoint. All staffs are attentive and the breakfast was delicious.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gorka_Bergareche, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your review!

We are happy that you could enjoy our Michelin star Restaurant and our decoration.
My staff and myself, we look forward to welcoming you again soon in the future!

Thank you again for your time in writing this review,
Gorka Bergareche