Me and my boyfriend stayed here for my birthday weekend away on 5th till 8th August 2011.
We had planned to stay here as i am an empolyee of the Holiday Inn Company. We arrived around 12pm in the afternoon and was greeted by 2 members of the reception staff. Check in wasnt till 2pm but they kindly let us check in!
Bit disappointed about the breakfast, but the cold meat selection kept me going :)
Very close to the subway station ad very easy to use!
Trams are very hard to get the use of and can be difficult to figure out!
Milan itself is amazing!
Shopping was to die for and The Catherdal was very good to visit too!
A big well done goes out to the house keeping staff who kept our room and bathroom very clean and tidy, with fresh sheets every time!
Another MASSIVE Well done to the bar tender, who kindly gave 2 glasses of ice every night as i am allergic to mosquitos and suffered very badly!
Thank You to all of your mebers of staff for making my birthday excellent.
A presto & Grazie Tanto :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, Located in the heart of the city s and fashion and shopping area. All the city s main attractions are within easy reach of the Hotel using public transport: the Cathedral, The Scala Theatre, the Sforzesco Castle, the Basilica of S.Ambrogio or, for a nice stroll, Corso Montenapoleone, Corso Buenos Aires and maybe a visit to Leonardo s Last Supper, the Arcimboldi Theatre and the Brera Art Gallery. Hotel is within easy reach of the new Rho/Pero Exhibition Centre (10 km) and very close to the Milan Exhibition Centre (15 min.). Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, . a recently-built complex, has 129 comfortable bedrooms, all perfectly soundproofed, furnished tastefully in modern style and Internet connection. The hotel has three meeting rooms especially equipped for business meetings, encounters and training courses; with fast WI-FI Internet connection. Butterfly restaurant in 'fusion' style offers care for detail and a relaxing and pleasant ambience. A Cocktail Fashion bar with daily happy hour and theme cocktails, not to be missed. Free Mini Gym at disposal daily and indoor parking-garage. Limousine service on req. Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station, for business or leisure, your home from home in the centre of Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan - Garibaldi Station Hotel Milan
- Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station
- Milan Holiday Inn