All reviews main central train station restaurants and shops close to milano centrale basic hotel centre of milan stops duomo euro
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The Terminal hotel is not a fancy one...well, it is just like others in Milano, but you'll pay a fair price for a clean hotel, well located, next to Milan Central Train Station and other metro and tram stations, that will get you quickly to the Duomo and to other touristic spots.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The best thing about this Hotel is its location. Just 10 min walk to the Central Staion , milan. Central station besides being the main railway station of Milan , is also a touristy place & offers many forms of commutation including a Hop On Hop Off stop. It also has many eating joints & shops close by.
The hotel opens to a road & you have to negotiate a few steps to get in. Bit of a bother , especially for elderly people.very small reception area not befitting a three star property.. Otherwise checking in & out was smooth. English is a bother in Italy but reception -staff managed it well.
There is only one lift & I must say it was not very smooth. Room was small with TV placed wrongly making viewing bothersome.Adequately appointed , the room offered safe, fridge, one odd piece of furniture.View from the room -nothing much ! No tea/coffee & no room service. Light in the room was also rather dim. Bathroom was pretty small too with shower area not well covered leading to water coming on the floor I wonder why this hotel has been graded 'three stars' !!
You have to pay Euro 7.50 for breakfast which appeared to be Ok considering the spread which was on offer.Bacon, salami, cake , pasteries, assorted bread,limited variety of fresh fruite, scrambled /boiled eggs, cheese , butter , jam. Juice. Coffee to order. OK for the price !

I may go to the Hotel again only on account of its location

Room Tip: Travel light
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The location is very good, 10 minutes walking from the train station. There are some restaurants and shops nearby. Andrew the receptionist is very friendly! The shower was a little bit loose and because of the pressure of the water, it was turning the water to the wall.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2017

This Hotel is currently a 3 star hotel, but is not even a 2 star hotel.

1st stay: Cleanliness was awful, pictures were nothing like the actual hotel, rude members of staff except one, NO A/C and the lift is quite scary to go onto.

2nd stay: Better in regards to cleanliness, however, members of staff were still rude except one and the lift is still bad as it made awful sounds.

Below I explain why I stayed at this awful hotel twice and why you shouldn't trust the reviews on Booking.com

"I made two booking reservations at the same hotel called 'Hotel Terminal' in Milan near the central station for a weekend and the following weekend.
The first weekend I stayed there was not the best experience, as it was pretty bad! It did not compare anything at all to what was on booking.com (Cleanliness was awful, pictures were nothing like the actual hotel, rude members of staff except one, NO A/C), therefore I gave them a bad review.
Unfortunately, we could not change our reservation for the following weekend as it would have cost me quite a lot to do so, so I had to come back to the same hotel.
Once I arrived at 3PM hotel, they requested full pay of my stay and they made me aware, in a hostile manner, that they had received my feedback for my previous stay. At 5PM that same day I receive an email from booking.com that my reservation was canceled, although I was already staying at the hotel and I had already paid in full.
I called booking.com to understand why that had happened and they said that they received a cancellation update from the hotel. I told them that was not true and that I could provide them with a copy of my receipt to prove otherwise. They said that it will be fine and as soon as they get my receipt they will reinstate my booking on the website, which in turn will allow me to leave feedback on my second stay (Better in regards to cleanliness, however, members of staff were still rude except 1).
A week later nothing happened, so I call booking.com back and ask them why my reservation is yet not showing on the system and they then informed me that there was nothing they can do about it.
I was really upset that they had cheated me on the right to give my own feedback, as booking.com is always promoting "real hotel, real guest". That is a lie! I was a real guest and yet I was not allowed to share my experience because it was not what they wanted me to share with you."

Room Tip: Wifi is poor, lift is scary and staff is rude
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank stesha91
Reviewed 29 May 2017

we have stayed 3 nights ,and this hotel is really close to the central station so u can reach the all italian cities by the fast trains from here , and there are a few metro station around this terminal and restourant , bars ,etc , maybe u can reach 5 munites ,
hotel rooms were really spacious and clean , there is also mini bar and price is reasonable ( beer 4 euro , water 1 euro )
only one problem about , hotel is next to the train station and there are so many trams going in front of the hotel , if u have light sleep it can be boring for u ,
at the 4.floors there are balconies ,
ı can say that staff are friendly and helpful ,and finally this hotel has really nıce bathroom and yard whic was at .4 floor

Room Tip: upper floor is better than the others floors ,
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family