“amazing hotel and so much better than the 5 star around there”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Manzoni

Hotel Manzoni
Ranked #38 of 431 Hotels in Milan
London
“amazing hotel and so much better than the 5 star around there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2010

Wow what can I just say. I just came back from a business trip in Milan and need to stay in a great location and superior Hotel. Well I can ensure you that the Manzoni Hotel in Milan gives you both!

I do travel a lot around the world and I always look for the different site of the Hotels- nothing too big and rather boutique style! I arrived very late after a busy working day in London and reception was already waiting for me, their bell boy took my luggage and it went straight to my room without saying anything! My room was on the 4th floor and I had a deluxe room. When I entered the room I was speechless, the room size was excellent and I had a little treat waiting for me. As well having a balcony makes things splendid!!! In the morning I had awesome home made food by their chef Laura- she is truly a star! As well the GM and the Sales Manager are great people who looked after me. I did stay for 4 nights and I so can’t wait to go back! This hotel is such a treat! Loving it so much.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank SteffLon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Melton Mowbray
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2009

I stayed for a 3 day "Gourmet weekend" which was perfect. The hotel is very clean, well staffed with "Happy Italians" rather than the majority of the other city workers who I felt were rude most of the time.
Back to the hotel, I booked for a standard room which was instantly upgraded to what I would call a suite. On entering the room you go into a lobby with a desk which has a large bedroom and bathroom off as well as a private large baloncony. The rooms are all finely decorated and clean with all modern fittings and mini bar which is the same prices as the main hotel bar. In with this package was free breakfasts, a welcom drink, x1 3 course evening meal and free paytv. The prices can look expensive but when you way up the hotel package, the location and quality it is excellent value. After all when you need directions you look for YSL, turn right near D&G and go past Rolex you couldn't wish to be in a better loaction, it's only 7minutes walk from the Metro as well.
If I was to go back to Milan I would certainly be staying here.
Thank you very much all the staff at Manzoni.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HonestMeltonMowbray
Thessaloniki, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2009

The Manzoni is a pleasantly sized hotel, with decent rooms, servcie and amenities. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the golden mecca of shopping. It is nothing spectacular, but the amenities are excelent.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank cconst
Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2009

Each time we go to Milan, we stay at the Manzoni. The hotel remains excellent value although the prices have increased somewhat over the past year. The rooms are not big but that's alright. This time we had an executive room (€314/night) with balcony facing the street. I was worried it would be noisy - but this area is so quite due to the limited traffic. We slept like babies. The front desk staff are always very helpful and smiling.
Only minus this time was that there were no bathrobes in the room - I wonder if they forgot? I'm sure they would have sent them up quickly if we had asked.
We'll be back next time around again! Thank you Manzoni.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travel0h0lic
Kansas City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

The two main things I look for are location and cleanliness. This hotel was in a good location; short walk to most major attractions. The room was impeccable. It was everything I expected and more! It's the little details that make a difference. The extras in the bathroom, turn down service, a doorbell to the room! The staff at the front desk was not all that helpful, but when I had an issue trying to connect to the free internet, they helped me instantly! Now if price is an issue, don't stay here.

• Stayed April 2008, travelled solo