Melia Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$107
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$148
  • Breakfast included
NH Milano Machiavelli(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$154
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$161
Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$80
Barcelo.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$113
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
  • Pool
1,278 results
All reviewsil carpaccioporta veneziacorso buenos airesnice hotelminute walkstay there againbreakfast roomcentral stationstayed nightswalking distancereception staffquiet streetmain attractionscold meatsdecent sizelake comorooms are small
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I found the room was bright and inviting, overlooking the lovely little courtyard. Waiters were helpful and generally friendly, particularly the breakfast and evening drinks chaps. Room was cleaned each day and tidied nicely. Breakfast was a good continental buffet and always enough for the whole day. Once I worked out the shutters were manually operated I had no trouble sleeping. A lovely stay.

Room Tip: I arrived at 9.30am on 29 August, their first day reopening after summer break. Th room was ready for me so I had early access for a shower and freshen up after a very long trip.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2012 via mobile

Great service and close to the city.

The rooms are clean and airconditioned, and the staff are friendly.

As mentioned in a previous post try for a room away from the road as is a little noisy.

Would stay again.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Close to Milana Central (by taxi about 7euros), a very clean boutique hotel. Typical 3 strorey building with nice courtyard to rear. Suggest a room towards the back as street a bit noisy. Very good service and nice continental breakfasts, ideal for a stopover. If coming from Milpensa airrport catch the train in, it's quicker and much cheaper than a taxi. the hotel is about a 15 minute work from the cathedral and exclusive shops.

Room Tip: Go for a room nearer to the courtyardurtyard as the street can get a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I recently stayed here for 2 nights in Room 110, which was a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the street. The room was very quiet for sleeping and the bed very comfortable. The hotel itself is delightful with a lovely garden/courtyard area and other sitting areas where you can order food and drinks.
On arrival I was warmly greeted by the reception staff. A friend was with me for the day, as she was in transit so was not staying at the hotel but the staff kindly offered to store her luggage so that we could walk around Milan without the bother of her luggage. A very nice gesture and this level of service continued for my entire stay. The staff provided me with a map and were always willing to offer advice and directions.
Breakfast was typical of European buffet breakfasts and this was in a downstairs room. There were 2 waiters always there to deliver cappucinos, which I did enjoy.
The hotel is also close to Central station, about a ten minute walk.
I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Sanpi Milano and would return if I was in Milan again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Skaf55
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Booked a last minute hotel stay for a spontaneous trip to Milan this past weekend. Cozy atmosphere, no noise complaints. Arrived 30 minutes early to check in but they had a room prepped so they allowed me to check in early. Polite staff & even helped with luggage to my room, when generally you're expected to do that yourself. They were very helpful when I was trying to find my way around the city, providing me with a map and highlighted areas to visit and routes to take.

Complimentary breakfast between 7AM-10:30AM with a choice of the breakfast room downstairs or outside in the garden. I opted for the peacefulness of the garden. Great for an afternoon coffee break.

The room itself was clean & comfortable for a solo stay. It was actually the highlight of my night after a full day of walking in the sun. Wireless Internet provided by asking the front desk staff.

Walking distance to the metro & shopping just down the block.

Overall, very satisfied with my stay. I would book again if I decided to stay in that part of Milan again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo