Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
US$138
US$108
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

nhow Milano(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$86
Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
Trip.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$146
US$114
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$128
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$249
US$219
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

1,270 results
All reviewsil carpaccioporta veneziacorso buenos airesminute walknice hotelcentral stationstayed nightswalking distancereception staffvery pleasant stayquiet streetcold meatsmain attractionsdecent sizelake comorooms are smallcity centre
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I am planning a trip to Milan in June and I have never been to Italy before. I found Hotel Sanpi on tripadvisor and the reviews were great. But I was still skeptical. But I must say I am no longer feeling this way. I had a lot of questions for the Staff, so I emailed QUITE a few times and they responded very quickly and answered all my questions. Everyone I contacted was very professional, friendly and so helpful. I am looking forward to my stay there. It is so nice to find such great customer service!!!!!
Parma will be in Italy soon!!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We stayed there for 2 nights (april 2012). The location of the hotel is very good, on a quite street, close to the city center (15-20 minutes walking distance to the Duomo and the shopping area) and also close to the central railway station (10-15 minutes walk). The staff is very friendly, polite and efficient. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The bathroom was clean, but there was a problem with the shower (it didn't drain properly). The inside garden of the hotel is very nice.Breakfast was great. We will return to Hotel Sanpi on our next trip to Milan

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Nice location, fairly central not far from the train station (10 min walk) .
Size of the room was nice, and the breakfast was good with great service/staff.

Still,- I miss the friendly welcome telling me that they are so happy to see me there and that they really wanted me back. Why is it so hard to say "welcome back"! Another impression that I am stuck with is sound isolation - the doors to the room were far from sound proof. It felt like we were sleeping with the door open all night.

There is a potential here, and on a good day (maybe we met the wrong guys) - this is a "very good" hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AstridFredrik
troisi, Direttore at Hotel Sanpi Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Mrs Astrid and Mr Fredrik ,

thank you so much for your comment , as you have noted we are nice , good location , very good breakast and nice and clean room , howewer we are not perfect for 100 % it seems that some one at Front desk did not welcome you in a nice way as we normally do with all clients .

I have no word to say of course I apologize for that , I will make all my effort in order to training all my team at the hotel in order to avoid problem like thisin the future.
In the meantime I promise you that your message will be used as a training file in our next trainig session .
looking forward to see you soon again I wish you a nice week end
mauro Troisi
manager

Reviewed 1 May 2012

This terrific little gem is just that, a gem. Great location, very satisfying breakfast choices, helpful, charming staff and when can one describe a European hotel room as spacious.
This room was just that, plenty of closet space, very large bathroom, small desk alcove, just quite an overall terrific experience.
I wanted to practice my Italian and the staff was patient with me and even offered suggestions.
I highly recommend this hotel and hope to go back in the future. bnadine

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2012

stayed here for 3 nights good location and the staff were great. Room was a twin bit small for two cases but was nice overlooked the court yard, Bonus was the breakfast the best we have had. would stay there again.

Room Tip: ask the size of the room if you need twin beds.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends