1,654 results
All reviewsgreat locationmissori metro stationrooftop barcentral hotelhotel is excellentpiazza duomobreakfast was includedtop floorhotel staffstar hotelfew minutes walklarge bathroomcentre of milanbreakfast roomcroissantssingle roomlinate airport
Reviewed 8 November 2011

i stay on this hotel from 31/10/2011 till 3/11/2011 i very nice very good the room very nice place is on center the staff is very frindly very nice special the reception Maria Facci Tosatti maria !!! and the barman daniele is very worthy !!! i will be back ther one day :-)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank barman210174
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Very good location, just 5 mins walk from the main square, cathedral and shops. Relatively modern hotel with friendly, efficient service. I had a twin bedroom which was large for a city and a big bathroom. Breakfast was pretty good. I didn't pay so can't comment on value for money but wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This was our fourth city in Italy and this hotel was very modern. And actually, very needed at this part of our trip. Lovely room and bath! Great location - near the Duomo, shopping and La Scala. Not close to the train station or Malpensa airport so be aware of that. Breakfast was more than exceptional. Milan is a very modern city and this hotel exhibited that. I highly recommend this hotel. It was extremely comfortable!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2011

A pleasant hotel in a great position. Duomo, shopping and restaurants all very close.

Staff were friendly and very helpful, especially with tourist information. Room was adequate. Our room did not face the street, and was quiet.

Breakfast was better than is often available in Italy, with a good range of foods. You could have toast, proper espresso coffee if you requested it, and cooked egg dishes for extra payment.

Price was quite reasonable for a hotel in such a good location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It was quite hot in Milan while we were there, and the air conditioning in the room was just about non-existent. Breakfast was boring at best. The clincher was that I paid the bill presented to me upon checkout and then when I got home realized that there were two charges on my credit card. I emailed them 3 times to find out what was up, and finally got an answer that they had made a mistake and that 's why they put a second charge on my credit card. I tried aruing with them, but they said they would get their lawyer to deal with this issue, and I didn't want anything negative to appear on my credit report. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple