All reviews tram stop city centre green metro line clean rooms public transport nice hotel cadorna station recommend this hotel breakfast is served malpensa express stayed one night per day budget hotel convenient location yogurt tickets taxi
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Clean rooms, amazing bathroom, it takes approx. 25 minutes to the central Milan by public transport.

The best part of it was staff, especially Simone. He was extremely helpful during all our stay. I even got medicine for a headache (it was late evening and the pharmacy was closed). They also provided an iron and charger on the last day.

Advice to hotel: We were a group of 3 and 2 of them left earlier of the stay. I was the one who checked out and been asked to pay City Rent which was 45 euros in total. That's fine as long as this is told on arrival (as I usually pay at the other hotels in the world), not when we leave because I ended up paying by myself for all of us.

Fridge in room 306 doesn't work and we bought some food and milk for the coffee that we needed to throw away the day after.

All in all, I would return.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a short city break, the rooms are very clean well maintained.
The rooms are very nice a little smaller than expected but are very comfortable..

The staff are what makes this hotel, all very helpful and very pleasant.

However the hotel isn't quite central so if planning to use public transport to get there from the city centre, requires a combination of metro and tram lines.
The tram does virtually take you to the front door, however when we went there were some maintenance issues on the line which meant the team stopped 3 stops before the hotel
However it did only take us another 10 mins to walk to the hotel.
Hopefully this isn't the case anymore
If you book and uber depending on the time you could expect to pay in the region of 20 to 25 euros to get there.
However I can recommend this hotel, for comfort, staff and cleanliness, we did enjoy our time there

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and I enjoyed it The hotel is very clean, rooms are comfortable with the good facilities. Unfortunately the bar was not open, it was under construction.
I especially liked it because you can make the room fully dark, and you cannot hear the noise of the street.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We were on a business trip and stayed one night at the Best Western Hotel Mirage. The rooms are well equipped and very clean. The staff speaks perfect English. Special thanks to Domino who helped us find a parking spot near the hotel. Great service and very friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
jio03, Direttore vendite at Best Western Hotel Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Good morning Miss Ivana_Cvijanovic
thank you for your beautiful review, we are happy you found our Staff a Great Staff and clean rooms
Hoping to see you again at Best Western Hotel Mirage
Good life
Angelo Caserta
Sales Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I spent 4 nights now as I visited the Salone del MObile in Milan. The hotel has a special shuttle to the exhibition grounds and pick upo service at the end of the day. Convenient public transportation just in front of it to the Center of Milan. Service was excellent, good breakfast (additional charge of 6 EU per day). Comfortable room. Rooms facing the viale Certosa are more noisy than the others.

Date of stay: April 2018