“Very good pastry shop”

Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian home-made pastry from 1945 in Milan. Italian cupcake and pastries, sweets, cakes, cappuccino, coffee, hot chocolate and much more.
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Very good quality and large selection of pastries and cakes. Prices are quite high, but it's worth paying for good quality and taste. Quite far from the city center.

1  Thank venividimagno
Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I usully go to this cake shop if i have to buy cakes for an event or family meeting. I love the mignons: flames, cheesecakes and cannoncini the best. Inside the shop there is an atmosphere so nice and warm with a sweety aur everywhere. There are a lot of photos about the past of the shop and the famous people who goes there for shopping. I'm sure you will appreciate

1  Thank inmuky
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The best pasticeria in Italy! Kind people, amazing service, wide variety of sweets, the small cheesecake is my favorite!!!

1  Thank 87Hilit
Reviewed 15 November 2015

the best sweets I have ever eaten in italy!! it is truly an art! the owner of the place and the other workers are so lovely and kind! The place is decorated in a nice way, and you feel like in a sweet break from the busy reality. Very recommended!

2  Thank Lilach B
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Our host for a recent stay in Milano suggested this shop, and it was a great stop. Morning cappucino for me, fresh orange juice for my wife, and the most scrumptious pastry goodies we could imagine. Both the young ladies at the counter even spoke English, and they were quick to attend to our needs - great service provided with attentive kindness. We'll keep this spot on our list for future visits.

3  Thank jjnbandon