“Best pasticeria in milano”

Pasticceria Castelnuovo
Ranked #4 of 462 Dessert in Milan
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian home-made pastry from 1945 in Milan. Italian cupcake and pastries, sweets, cakes, cappuccino, coffee, hot chocolate and much more.
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The best pasticeria in Italy! Kind people, amazing service, wide variety of sweets, the small cheesecake is my favorite!!!

1  Thank 87Hilit
Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 15 November 2015

the best sweets I have ever eaten in italy!! it is truly an art! the owner of the place and the other workers are so lovely and kind! The place is decorated in a nice way, and you feel like in a sweet break from the busy reality. Very recommended!

2  Thank Lilach B
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Our host for a recent stay in Milano suggested this shop, and it was a great stop. Morning cappucino for me, fresh orange juice for my wife, and the most scrumptious pastry goodies we could imagine. Both the young ladies at the counter even spoke English, and they were quick to attend to our needs - great service provided with attentive kindness. We'll keep this spot on our list for future visits.

3  Thank jjnbandon
Reviewed 29 July 2015

although not downtown but in a not so smart area, the products are freshly made, first class and reasonably priced much better than those of the so called elegant downtown competitors.
I tried their catering service, good, timely, well organised, served and reasonably priced and I can certainly recommend this pasticceria.

1  Thank giorgiod486
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

I have privilege of living near this bakery for two years. It is not in the city centre but is the best bakery you will find in Milan. The cakes are fresh and delicious and there is a big choice. The owner is lovely and always offers you a free sample as you make your choice. The prices are not particularly cheap but it is worth paying just a little more for really high quality. I particularly recommend the fruit cakes.

1  Thank SarahJamie5