Hotel Berna
nhow Milano(Milan)
US$159
US$150
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$70
US$58
Trip.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$186
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$272
US$260
7,051 results
All reviewscentral stationrubber duckcarrot juicethe main hotelmini barfree soft drinksbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelfree wifiroom temperaturemilano centralesuperior roomtea and coffeeminute walksingle roommalpensa airportvisiting milan
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Lovely little hotel. Staff and service were exceptional. We booked a double room and although slightly smaller than other rooms we have stayed in, it was equipped with everything that we needed. Free wi-fi, free soft drinks in the mini-bar, flat screen tv and large bathroom with bath and shower. The only downside was the hot water was not very hot in the morning time (9am) unless you were up earlier.
We had breakfast included in our room and the selection was great. A variety of fruits, juices, yoghurts, cereals, pastries and the staff were happy to freshly make any type of coffee for you.
The location was very convenient, just a 2min walk to central station for trains, metro or buses to the airports and nestled among other hotels with a variety of restaurants in the area.
The staff are the greatest asset to this hotel and go out of their way to make your stay even better.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eimz1809
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Stayed here for two nights 3 days ago. Chose this hotel because of the positive reviews on TA.
What a great place. Not very far from the central train station and metro line 3, it was quiet, clean and comfortable. Friendly staff, great breakfast, well stocked free minibar in the room and free wi fi this hotel has everything a traveller could wish for.
I can't recommend this hotel enough. I wished my football team had been as perfect as this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank MerseyGooner
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I had an excellent two day stay at the Hotel Berna (15th and 16th Feb 2012). I found all the staff - from reception, to the bar and room staff very helpful and most obliging. This is very important to me. I will certainly come back and ta again next time I am in Milan

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian K
Reviewed 15 February 2012

we that is my family and I stayed at Berna from 4/01/2012 to 10/01/2012 .Firstly it's proximity to the metro and train station is fantastic ,just a 5 min walk to both the places.The staff is really friendly and accomodating.Their buffet breakfast is the best I have ever seen in Europe, with so much of choice even for the vegeterians.The rooms are very clean with running hot and cold water.Soft drinks from the mini bar are free.The only problem was the size of the rooms they are small.Otherwise it is a great hotel to stay in Milan and we will definitely stay there if we go there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sweety1968
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Over the last 20+ years, I have visited Milan frequently on business and even lived there for 2 years (a long time ago). This trip was to introduce my daughter to Milan and I found the Hotel Berna via Tripadvisor - what a find!!

Everything about our stay was excellent; the welcome on check-in, the room, the free (soft drinks) mini bar and all of the service we received. Free WiFi is a great benefit and the breakfast buffet is outstanding! However, what really sets this Hotel apart is the level and care of service offered by all of the staff we encountered.

I speak Italian, but that wasn't an advantage, as it was clear that all of the staff would go out of their way to help any guest with any aspect of their stay as if their personal pride and reputation were at stake.

This is an excellent Hotel and I only wish that I had known about it before - it would have been an excellent base for business in Milan and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family