“Excellent traditional (truly traditional) Puglia food”
Review of Osteria Ma.Si.

Osteria Ma.Si.
Ranked #1,218 of 9,246 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, exquisite ingredients, true-to-tradition all through the menu. Staff are a jolly bunch.
One of my go-to places when in Milan.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank pr0phet

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I am a customer for more then 10 years and was never disappointed. Excellent food every single time.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2016

I was several times in the Osteria Ma.Si, everytime when I am in Milano, to be honest....
This time I invited my team to have dinner there and it was a great evening in a cozy and professional atmosphere. They have renovated the restaurant, which makes it a bit less cozy from my point of view, anyhow, it looks great. The food, the wine, the service, everything is powered by an uncredible warm hospitality. Don't miss it when you're in Milano!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank thoschdo
Reviewed 12 December 2015

This osteria (traditional eating house) specialises in the food of the Puglia region. You are greeted by friendly staff, casual and helpful. The decor is simple like a country place and the menu simple. The antipasto has cheese, sliced meats and preserved vegetables served with fresh bread. The pasta, orecchiette, is the traditional Pugliese pasta which was served with three sauces the night we dined. As we were a big group we got to try all three - delicious. Great with friends or couples (better with groups).

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 19 November 2015

All authentic food from Puglia Region - everything is utterly delicious, full of flavours, fresh burrata and mozzarella coming from the South. The Toro (bull) is exceptionally good, as well as all of their 'primi piatti'. The Orecchiette Minchiata are my absolute favourite.
Generous portions, great food, no fake-glam anywhere.
Love it and go back every time I have a chance to.

Date of visit: November 2015