“Welcoming staff”

Price range: US$13 - US$16
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Neighbourhood: Zone 8
Reviewed 31 October 2022 via mobile

Fran was very welcoming and polite. He went the extra step to accommodate my allergies and advise me on the menu. Then gave me complimentary tea and the food came very quick.

Date of visit: October 2022
Wagamama Italia, Proprietario at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2022

hi Gray, thanks for the nice words for us. we are very happy that you have had a good experience! we are waiting for you ( ;

Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

I arrived in Milan on the 28th of September and struggled to find any places to go on the 1st of October I went to Wagamama for some food and I met one of the managers called Francisco who gave me a lot of dirt et places to see this was really help full and he also translated for us which also we have struggled with though-out the holiday so far would definitely recommend this store to everyone

Date of visit: October 2022
Wagamama Italia, Proprietario at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2022

hi, thanks for the nice words for us. we are very happy that you have had a good experience! we are waiting for you ( ;

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

The staff gave excellent advice on dishes to choose and the service was fast. The quality of the food was great. I'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: June 2022
Wagamama Italia, Proprietario at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

hi Rodrigo, we really appreciate your feedback, this is great to hear! take a look our page and let yourself be inspired by our delicious recipes. keep in touch ( ;

Reviewed 24 October 2021

The overall atmosphere was welcoming and our waiter was friendly and attentive. The restaurant was clean, pleasant and the decor very modern and created an enjoyable and relaxing environment.

Unfortunately the food was lacking in flavour and did not inspire us.
Following the meal, on my return home, I experienced severe nausea and stomach pains, which lasted for about 8 hours. The following day I had flu-like symptoms and felt ill for 36 hours after the meal. This was clearly connected to an item/items in the food I ate at Wagamama.

Date of visit: October 2021
Wagamama Italia, Marketing at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

good evening, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. we only use fresh food in our preparation process. you can send us an email to info@wagamama.it in order to better understand what happened and make sure it won’t happen again.

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

My family and I came here on a saturday night, though there were only 8 tables busy.
We ordered our food and beverages.
The beverages came 6-7 minutes later, which is already pityful. The beers didn’t even have any foam left.
Then we waited, waited, kept on waiting and after 45 minutes only my dish came. 5 minutes later my father just got fed up (understandable) and left.
Getting to the food, my ramen was basic, which consisted in stale noodles, over spiced brisket and shallow soup depth.
After I finished my bowl, the waiter came to us for the 5th time to tell us that the food “is ready” and when my mother complained the waiter got moody.

Overall, average staff, horrible service, disappointing/overrated food.

Absolutely dismal.