“Delicious Japanese restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I use to go for the lunch time Price and quality are very good. I recommend the 10 Euro menu and sashimi meal.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

We really liked the sushi, very fresh and tastefully. The prices are fine, perhaps a bit high but it's worth it.

You can sit outside, very nice as well.

The food was ready rather quickly and we where pleased about it since we were tired from exploring Milano.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

This restaurant was rated well and was close to our hotel so we went to try how the Japanese food compared to home and Japan...I eat Japanese all around the world and I was very impressed with the service quality and price. The $22eu sashimi meal was excellent with a great selection of seafood. Highly recommended for lovers of Japanese food.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Good Japanese restaurant. I go there very often at lunchtime. Price and quality are very good. I recommend it

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Had the buffet lunch one day last week at Sakura. Loved it. Great variety and quality for eleven Euros. Best lunch I have had in ages. Place was packed. Liked the Tempura especially and the flattened breaded shrimp. Green beans also tasty. Highly recommend this restaurant to those who love Asian food.