See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

All 3 staff we encountered were so rude during our 3 night stay. We arrived very late (2am) after flight was delayed from UK, and the receptionist was clearly angry that we woke him up (despite the website stating 24-hour reception). On my booking I said we'd be arriving late, and we apologised for not calling from the airport but he repeatedly and angrily said we should have called. We apologised, but felt like we were teenagers who were in trouble from their parents for not being home earlier. We were told because we were so late, we'll be getting a different room, so he put us in the basement room, but he'd move us to our new room in the morning. Room was ok but bathroom dirty. The next morning, we repacked our luggage, ready to move to new room, only to be told there's no other room for us. Needless to say the guy on reception was only marginally less rude than the last one. Breakfast was fine. On our last night I asked them to book us a taxi for 0530 to get to airport. He shrugged and said he'd do it in the morning. I said I need to be confident that we had something booked. He just shrugged again. I went to reception the next morning at 5am. But because we had basement room, the door to the main hotel was locked so I had to knock loudly before he came to let me in. I asked him about taxi and again he shrugged. Then I said book it now so he picked up phone to book it. Went back downstairs to get ready, and at 5.25, we came up with our luggage and the door was locked again! Seriously, I don't understand why these people are in the hospitality industry. I am fair with my reviews, so as harsh as this seems, it is accurate. I'd advise another hotel in Milan.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank crayzee_cookie
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

By starting with the welcoming, the young guy was really really not polite or nice, did not look happy to be there but it is not a reason for being rude, then the room was not that great, small, quite dusty without exagerating then the night was really hard, our room was n*2. It means that it was next to the enter door where the other clients go in and out, staff who does not care to be noisy so they speak really loudly during the night, threw things, ringings of the phone, at 8.30, they pass the vacum cleaner in the next room and the noise caused by the breakfast stuff always next to our door. Without even mentionning that big insect we found dead in the bathroom .... definitely not. 1 night was enough. The breakfast was ok and the other young guy was far more sympathetic than the young guy with blu t-shirt rude one who worked at the reception the afternoon ...!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Virginie M
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have no idea how this hotel manage to have such a good reviews.
We stayed in room nr. 10.
As we arrived in the room it was smelly like in smoking room.
Everything is old, doors almost destroyed. Shower size is for kids not for adults.
Last night we had problems with Cockroaches. It was a Hunt with 2 houres of sleep.
The argument from the arrogant receptionist was that we had all night opened window and they comming from outside, but i think they comming from inside, and they know about it. This hotel has lots of problems, everybody knows about it, they just use lots of excuses instead of fixing the problems. Worst hotel i stayed in. Never ever.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norbert P
Reviewed 15 December 2015

The staff was OK, mostly the person from morning. The room was semi-OK but it was very cold. Although we have turned the heat and called the staff from the evening to help, it was still very cold in the room.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank 709stanciua
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Absolutely worst customer service. No wifi on top level, which is only rooms if you don't want to share a bathroom. Very cold and didn't advertise next to busy dog park (all hours of night). No sound proofing between rooms at all. Only descent thing was breakfast included which was average at best. Wouldn't advise staying.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple