See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Decent place on a convenient location. Not really great maintenance combined with quite old place, so it is average in total. Breakfast was ok. Room and everything in it is quite old, so also giving a bad impression

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016

The hotel rooms are a bit small but have great bathrooms, comfortable beds and large closets. The rooms are quiet and well heated or air conditioned depending on the season. The staff are courteous and helpful and the location--only a 3 minute walk from Milano Central, make it a very comfortable place to stay.

If you take public transit you the Metro is also very, very convenient to the hotel and I will definitely stay here again when visiting Milan.

Congratulations, Hotel Monopole!
Jeanine B

Room Tip: I have stayed here twice and both times my rooms were very, very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015

First of all this is a old hotel but located next to the Milan Central Train Station. My reservation comes complete with breakfast and it was decent I should say. There's 1 lift in the hotel but if you can afford to climb the stairs it will be faster.

If you are just looking for a place to sleep and spend most of your time out and about in Milan, this is a good choice given it's excellent location.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2015

The welcome at the desk was unpleasent as one of the drunk guests was harrasing my colleague. When I arrived to my room I feld horrible, very strong smell of insecticides. Leaving the window open for whole day didn't help at all. The bathroom shower was so covered in lime that it was hardly possible to use it. Serving instant coffee for breakfast was the final dissappointment.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Esz123
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Chose this hotel due to its location few minutes to Central Railway Station. For a brief stay (2 nights) this is reasonably priced hotel if your requirements for a hotel room are modest. Our room was very basic - not much attention paid to interior design - but clean. We had a room facing the street, but it didn't disturb our sleep.

The breakfast sortiment was too sweet for our taste, but it's Italian style.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple