Ibis Milano Centro
nhow Milano(Milan)
US$164
US$147
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$161
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$239
US$234
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$154
US$143
US$160
US$123
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$243
US$226
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$208
US$197
NH Hotels
US$105
US$77
Trip.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$66
Trip.com
6,748 results
All reviewscentral stationbudget hotelminute walkshort staycity centrebuffet breakfastwi fitram stopcroissantsmodern hotelduomoeuroscomputersstopssupermarkettaxisneighborhood
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Ibis review Milan

I have stayed at Accor hotels all over the world, in my opinion, this one ranks near the bottom. I will give it two 2 stars only because of the following reasons:

PRO
Lobby and room have been recently renovated, they are clean, fresh and very minimalistic.

The room was very quiet

The hotel is conviently located, it is on the Tram #1 sightseeing line.

CON
When I call to get directions from the train station, I was rudely hung up on several times.

The room is very minimalistic, lacking basic room amenities; No tea kettle (even though the website says they do), No shampoo or conditioner, Extremely thin bath towels.

Ultra small room, barely enough room to walk around the bed.

Japanese style mattress, VERY thin, VERY hard and VERY uncomfortable

The breakfast is VERY basic, lacking western tastes and if you would like to have a choice of items, arrive early.

The sheets are polyester, making it very hot at night. No AC in the room in April and different to open the window because it has security wires attached

I would consider another hotel the next time I return to Milan.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry H
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Terrible hotel, starting from receptionist Kinga to the maid I did not even see !!!!
My family and I would stay for 20 days traveling around Europe and opted to make reservations only on Accor Hotels for trusting the company, for all the places we could have stayed in Ibis or Mercure, everything was perfect until the day I closed this hotel. ... ahhh what a mistake I was making !!!!
As everyone knows how to travel in Europe is not an easy task, a few days and many places to meet, I ended up putting the month of May and not April in my reservation, I called Accor and quickly they solved my problem!
The biggest supress was when I arrived at the hotel, the change had been made, plus the value would change, 50 euros more I would have to pay to stay, I declined to pay because Accor did not inform me that the amount would change, Receptionist Kinga Very badly polite by the way, she said she could not do anything for us to help or we would pay or we could leave, and that even the chargeback on my card they could not do !!! Simple or you pay or you pay, then we talked to another girl who said that she was a manager, who refused to even say her name because of the lack of professionalism she had! I do not know how people so uninspired bad educated can work in such a large network of hotels !!!! We talked to get in touch with Accor and they said that Accor was my problem and not theirs, that I would have closed with Accor and they did not have a link, Hi? Ibis is not part of the accor hotel chain? At last we paid and we entered !!!
Arriving in the room, the bed was dirty with crumbs rest that I have no idea what it would be !!!
Bath towels on the bathroom floor and when we woke in the morning it was with the noise in the drill upstairs !!!
Parking is also paid, because the hotel is in limited access zone so if you go by car, already put 20 euros more per day if you do not take the car from there for 24 hours, if you take it is 3 euros an hour! !!! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone !!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jader C
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband has broke leg that timehe cannot walk properly, were going to check in nobody us,and our room was 130 located on the 1st,so i make is i bring my husband first in our and i leave our logde in the reception and again nobody help us...very Nasty employees they allready see our situation but still nobody help us to cary our logde.

The elevator is smell very bad..
And the key card is not working on the first try its only works on the 3rd time.

We arrived on Friday night and check out will be on Sunday,but we make a early check out,we check out Saturday morning still nobody help us..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jordan H
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel was close to Metro which was a plus and the room with two beds was perfect for our two day stay and we used the restaurant a couple of times due to getting sick while traveling and the food was very good. Only issue we had was the internet was limited at working i.e. wouldn’t let us log in or we would be kicked out of it after a short period of time. Otherwise enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank mariakiewel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We are currently in our ‘superior’ room! Nothing is as paid for apart from there is the right number of beds.
The room is very stuffy and the air conditioning is switched off. When we phoned reception we were told there is no air conditioning anywhere in Milan in April! Told to open a window in a noisy and rainy city!
None of the facilities paid for are in the room and when we asked at reception they said they do not offer these services (coffee maker etc) but the website does!
The WiFi doesn’t work. Told by reception that it does (I have pictures to prove it but they aren’t that interesting). It doesn’t.

It is like a terrible youth hostel run by rude people. Superior room over 100 euros!
If it isn’t too late book somewhere else!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family