6,997 results
All reviewscentral stationbudget hotelminute walkshort staycity centrebuffet breakfastmodern hotelcroissantsmetro stopduomostopseuroscomputerssupermarkettaxisneighborhood
Reviewed 12 October 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in September 2012. I booked a non refundable double room for single use (by paying in advance, the rate was ridiculously low), including breakfast.

The hotel is located near the main train station (an easy walk, about 10 minutes, even with luggage) and right next to the Repubblica metro station, which is one stop from the main train station (if you'd rather not walk) and three stops from the Piazza del Duomo (which is about a 20 minute walk). The neighborhood was quiet and it felt safe, even late at night.

Is it a very modern hotel with a modern elevator... It looked good! As with every chain hotel tough, there is almost always a line to check in and check out. I was lucky, I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes, but sometimes, I could see a very long line waiting to check in. I guess it's a matter of timing. Also, as with every chain hotel, some people at the reception are more nice and helpful that others. My airline company lost my luggage and the guy at the front desk called them to make a follow-up without even having to ask him to. They also are more than happy to store your luggage in a secure room for early check-in, late check out.

The room itself was very nice and very clean, I couldn't fault them on that. There was no carpet, towels were changed daily, bed linens were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was very quiet from the inside and the street noise outside was not a problem at all. Even without ear plugs (which I generally need cause I'm a light sleeper), I was able to sleep just fine. The room had air conditioner, a safe, but no fridge. It also had Wi-Fi, but not free. My opinion is that in 2012, Wi-Fi should be free in every hotel... but at least, it was 2 EUR for 12 hours, which was reasonable... and it was working fine.

Breakfast was 8 EUR, but was a very complete breakfast. Everything a cold breakfast could include, was included: all kind of breads, pastries, ham, salami, cheese, yogurt, fruits... just not hot meals. That was the best hotel breakfast I had on my one month trip to Italy and it was worth the price.

I paid 67 EUR a night (non refundable though), including breakfast, for a very nice room near central Milan, in high season. This hotel offered great value and I have nothing bad to say about it. I don't know how someone could dislike this hotel, so I would recommend it without hesitation. I would definitely stay there again if I ever to go Milan.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank satanicsurferz
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Good location nearby railway station and Corso Buenos Aires, clean.. Service in reception was good and bad.. Check-in was slow and there was some problems.. Check-out was also difficult, because they wanted that we pay again city-tax, but we payed it when we check-in. Remember to ask receipt for city-tax!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stayed in the Ibis Milano Centro hotel during my visit to Milan. The location of the hotel is perfect. The price is decent. However because it is very close to the central station it is very busy and always crowded.

I have stayed at a lot of ibis properties all over and this is the worst one i stayed at. Having said this, if someone wants a good place to just sleep at night, i would still recommend this hotel.

To sum it up