1,873 results
All reviews standard novotel free shuttle service an overnight stay paid euros comfortable room tram stop short stay public transport modern hotel taxi europe duomo
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The Hotel is near the Linate Airport and it has shuttles to the airport every 30 minutes.
The 27 Tram goes directly to the Duma Milano and no stops are required hence both connection to the airport and the city are very good.
As this was the first time that we were visiting Milan I can't tell the difference with other hotels in Milan, but as I have checked other reviews and Prices, the hotel was in better shape and the price was OK.
The Staff's reply and cooperation has to be more friendly and cooperative. for example the luggage has to be carried to and from the room by ourselves and when we requested for a Knife and plate in our room it was mentioned to us that we have to gather it in the restaurant by our self.
In Total the atmosphere, pool area and the access to the Airport and the city makes it a good choice for the people who travel from Linate Airport.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Along with three other guests myself and my 10 year old daughter waited on a hot and humid night at departures exit 4 for the elusive Novotel shuttle to arrive. Several courtesy buses from other hotels including the Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn arrived and returned more than once during our long wait thus proving that others are getting it right but we and the other guests had obviously made the wrong choice of airport hotel.

We had arrived around 10pm after a very long day. Due to the continued non arrival of the bus a further 2 phone calls were made to the hotel who were confusing and vague about what had happened to the shuttle. Believe me waiting for 1 hour on a hot night for a hotel bus that was just 5 minutes away with a tired child in tow is not a bundle of fun especially when you have to witness guests from other hotels being picked up promptly and efficiently. If we had literally just missed the bus then the maximum wait should have been no more than 30 minutes.

It was all too predictable in the end,as I had correctly predicted to my daughter the shuttle finally turned up shortly after 11pm meaning that this was the last run of the night. In the event of no explanation from the hotel one can only assume that the driver had basically not been bothered to pick us up in the interim just in case some other guests might arrive on a later flight thus entailing one more 10 minute round trip.What a sad example of Italian work ethic.

After arriving at reception much later than anticipated at approx
11.20 pm we found the Fast track online checkin unmanned thus making that Novotel “wonderful” tool redundant.In fairness the young lady at reception was most apologetic and understood why we were far from happy. The offer of a complimentary drink was appreciated but first impressions are so important and with an early morning start required to catch an onward flight the next day the damage for this Novotel had been done.

Rooms were comfortable and clean .Breakfast in the morning was rushed due to time restraints caused by our unnecessary extra late arrival. Food was exceptable rather than exceptionable. Checkout was quick and efficient and the shuttle in the morning left on time.

Moral of the story:- If you are an airport hotel better to offer no free shuttle at all than to do the job very badly.

Once bitten twice shy ,I will not be using another Accor branded hotel on future transit journeys any time soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank happytwotravel
VINCENZO L, General Manager at Novotel Milano Linate Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback about your last stay at Novotel Milano Linate.
We are sorry we were not able to satisfy completely your needs and we would like to apologize for the long wait for our shuttle service at Linate Airport.
The shuttle bus has a scheduled time table, every 30 minutes during the day. We take our work very seriously and it must have been a misunderstanding that I can ensure it won’t happen anymore. Thanks to your report, we will pay more attention for the future, In order to increase our service and never create disservice.
I'm glad you enjoyed the welcome drink offered to you upon arrival at the hotel, apologizing for the wait in the airport, and we thank you for the nice words spent praising the cleanliness and beauty of our rooms as well as efficiency and the speed of check-out service.
Despite the drawback you reported, we hope you will give us a second chance to show you the high quality of service we are used to offer. Novotel Milano Linate will be glad to welcome you again.
Best Regards,
Vincenzo Lisacchi

Reviewed 11 May 2018

In all honesty I was positively surprised when I stayed in this airport hotel. The hotel has good facilities (pool, gym) and the restaurant, bar and meeting rooms are really good. Modern, light and good quality food. The rooms are not special, but you should not expect that in an airport hotel. Beds are bathroom are good and you don't get disturbed by the airplanes. The free shuttle takes you in 10-12 minutes to the terminal. Overall a good 2 night stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel looks great, clean, great food.
The bedroom was good size, but the noise from the highway across the window kept me awake for a while.

When I did the check-out I mentioned it and the person at the desk did not even apologise for the inconvenience.

Will not be my choice, next time I go Milan.

Room Tip: Request the room opposite to the highway
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gaya931
VINCENZO L, General Manager at Novotel Milano Linate Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear guest, Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you took some time to comment your stay with us. I’m glad to see that you liked the modern and fresh appeal of the hotel, recently renovated! On the other side I’m sorry if you couldn’t sleep well in your room. If you want, for the next time, we can give you a quiet room, not on the highway side.
I take this opportunity to invite you to visit Novotel Milano Linate again. If you could give us the opportunity to satisfy your expectations also on the room level, I'm sure you won't regret it. I hope to have you as our most welcome guest in the future and I will be at your complete disposal for any other future bookings or requests.
Best Regards,
Vincenzo Lisacchi

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Third time in Milan and second in this hotel with a family of 2+2. Nice and clean rooms, very good gym with multiple equipment, just excellent european breakfast albeit it could have abit more local italian flavour. Family room works fine with minor kids and they just wait for summer with the pool they skipped this time. Will certainly come again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family