“Great Steak”

Price range: US$44 - US$54
Neighbourhood: Zone 7
Neighbourhood: Zone 7
Reviewed 21 September 2022

I decided to try this place after reading some reviews. I am glad I did.
Coming from Canada and knowing good steak well, I can say this restaurant knows what they are doing with the meat. Great cut of meat, flavourful and cooked to perfection. The staff was very attentive and very polite and helpful. They catered to my gluten-free requirement perfectly. The chef personally came out to thank me and say good night. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all and I am sure to go back next time in Milan.

Date of visit: September 2022
1  Thank Toishome

Reviewed 8 July 2022

We found this restaurant using TripAdvisor - when we told our hotel concierge we were going there - they literally smirked - Hands Down the best meal we had in Milan - the steak is probably in the top 5 of any meal i have ever had. The environment is casual and inviting. We ate outside which was find, but there were mosquitos - which was the only drawback. It take a bit to get here from the center of Milan but well worth the trip.

Date of visit: July 2022
1  Thank bethrY2220MM
Reviewed 15 May 2022

Food was amazing especially the steak,staff was very helpfull and friendly.Would definately reccomend.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 20 February 2022 via mobile

An amazing experience at Shabby Grill in Milan !

The matured meat is wonderful and will fulfill all your desires because it is really well cooked. However, the meatballs, besides their quality, were a little dry and were more fingerfood than appetizer.

Globally, the experience was great from the wine to the dessert.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

Delicious food and the meat is like heaven!! Awesome service and friendly atmosphere. Well worth the extra trip on public transport. My fiancé and I had Christmas lunch here and enjoyed it immensely. Will be back! Thank you Shabby Grill.

Date of visit: December 2021