“Bad recommandation and expensive”
Review of Le Specialita

Le Specialita
Reserve with
Le Specialita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,674 of 8,846 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean, pizza, gluten free
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yes the hotel concierge said he usualy go with his wife. And it is a very good local milanese restaurant. The only goodd thing was our waiter, friendly and joyful.
The food was not good , no flavors at all and with 2 entrees and 2 main we got out with 120 euros. Way above the food quality that we got.
We didnt take the pizza though. We should have , maybe.
I do not recommand this restaurant. Go somewhere else.

1  Thank Jas961

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had the best time at Le Specialita. I suffer from gluten intolerance, which I informed the staff about upon our arrival. Everybody was accommodating and advised me on the best GF pasta choices. The waiter who was looking after our table was extremely friendly.We received a bowl of warm dark olives with warm GF bread as an appetiser. Hands down, the best pasta I ever have eaten in my life and considering it was gluten free feels like a miracle. We received chocolate and the best of the best gluten-free biscuits after the main course as we refused to order a dessert cause we were incredibly full. Just an amazing dinner!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

絶対に外さないイタリアンレストランです。私はミラノに行くときはほぼ必ずLe Specialitaに行きます。みなトラディショナルで、シーズンに合ったメニューが揃い、どれを食べてもハズレがありません。英語メニューもあるのでイタリア語ができなくても何とかなります。私はいつもピッツァを頼みます。薄くパリッとクリスピーな生地に美味しいチーズとプロシュートなどがトッピングされ、耳は程よく焦げで絶品です。ワインの品揃えも豊富で、色々と料理に合わせてイタリアワインが楽しめました。
お店はカジュアルで賑やかな雰囲気でドレスコードなどはなく、気軽に楽しめる雰囲気です。

This is one of the best traditional Italian restaurant in Milan. There is no unique fancy dishes in a menu but lots of finest Italian dishes. I visit this La Specialita every Milan visit and I am very satisfied every time. I personally recommend pizza at this restaurant. Every pizza is very good and I prefer “Pizza LaSpecialita” which provides some different flavors with one pizza. Or if it was good season, I preferred “pizza funghi porcini” and it is very very nice for mushroom lovers. The porcini was fresh and smelled very good.
Restaurant itself was casual and lively place. It was cozy for a couple, friends and families.
I strongly recommend La Specialita to enjoy real traditional Italian cuisine!

1  Thank Kigaraski
510max, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Le Specialita, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My Italian friend recommended me this restaurant as the best pizzeria in Milano and even in Italia. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Off the beaten and touristic track, you'll find this restaurant which is one of the best places in Milan for pizza (the seafood looked seriously good too but never tried). Sunday at lunch time the restaurant was packed with locals. As far as I could tell, we were the only tourists there which, I believe, is a good sign when visiting a place the locals visit too. Good service and brilliant pizzas!