NH Milano Machiavelli(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$406
US$155
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Visconti Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Pool
2,123 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roomdi parmabeautiful hotelluxury hotelpremium roomconcierge deskroom servicetop floorfour seasonsjunior suitean upgradethe hotel offerspark hyattcity centre
Reviewed 26 January 2013

From the very moment you enter this hotel foyer you know this is a very serious place to stay, incredibly luxurious, fantastically decorated, and lovingly offered, with service that is second to none, staff who care and want to make your time special in every way.
The rooms are generous and well laid out, the proportions offer great value, with several options available, dining is an experience worth having, little things like the toiletries have spared no expense, and almost very aspect of the hotel says welcome.
I particularly liked the suite we had, wide doors, to the very big bed, comfortable lounge area and dressing room, the bathroom was seriously nice.
Breakfast was a delight, the conservatory was spacious and refreshing, and i have to say the leisure facility was a place to totally unwind , All in all though not the cheapest of hotels this was worth every penny, outside the doorman efficiently brought transport that was fast and effortless, a short drive italian style took you to the Centre where you find the wonderful galleria, shops and restaurants that so reflect the image of all that one would expect from milan, enjoy...

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for an upgrade.....i did...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank saturnia
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Dear saturnia,
It is with immense gratitude that I read your review and myself and all the team of the Hotel Principe di Savoia are honored that your experience was exceptional under every aspect. We sincerely hope to have you again soon as our Guest and to further exceed your expectations.

Warm regards,
General Manager - Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Rooms luxury as good as it gets. Great breakfast. Ready to serve special needs like no gluten. Friendly and helpfull staff. Short taxi ride to Duomo and La Scala. It would have been nice to be closer to town, no real reason to be in the piazza Republic area.

Stayed: January 2013

Dear Imalivest,

Greetings from Milano. Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is with great joy that I read that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Principe di Savoia. I understand your concern regarding the location and if we will have the pleasure of having you back as our Guest we would be delighted to show you also all the wonderful shops, bars and restaurants that are adjacent to the Hotel.

Warm regards,
General Manager – Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed 22 January 2013

I have stayed several times in the Principe and the first time I was a bit taken aback, by the bit old fashioned styling. Now I have stayed several times and I feel that the Principe has a slightly snobbish appeal, but from all the 5 Star hotels that I know in Milan it has the best price / quality ratio.
Restaurants are excellent (so is breakfast). Concierge service it great!! The only thing I would say is avoid a standard room and yes always check your bar bill very well to avoid surprises the staff there is sometimes a bit over challenged.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Dear Sepp-Perlmoser,
thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with this precious feedback.
Please do let me know if you have any concerns and I'll be glad to follow through.

I sincerely hope that after your next stay the title of your review will be "I am starting to love it".
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Principe di Savoia.

Warm Regards,
General Manager - Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed 17 January 2013

OK, not exactly classic frescos in our room, but lovely Italian art on walls and ceilings. Every now and then I've stayed at some beautiful hotels that had decent art on the walls, but staying in the Principe we were literally surrounded by Italian paintings. The first person we met at the hotel was one of the managers (I believe his name was Ewan.) We had been on various planes for 15 hours or so and unfortunately looked it. Ewan greeted us like long lost relatives, upgraded us to a suite and then personally escorted us to our room! If you want to understand why Milan is one of the world's great centers of fashion and design, the Principe provides an excellent gateway. I was lucky enough to be in Italy during the "mushroom season" (October - November) and the chef in the Principe's restaurant made us a dish with fresh pasta and Porcini mushrooms that was about as good as it gets. Clean, quiet, close to many fascinating spots and with a staff that is unfailingly helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThomasNesi
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Had a great stay in this hotel but when checking out we found out that we had been charged for one breakfast which we were told when checking in would be included in our room rate. When we complained the charge was removed. Staff were friendly and helpful and food was great, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple