Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
US$138
US$108
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$121
US$110
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$170
US$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$140
US$114
Priceline
US$110
US$86
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$128
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Barcelo Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$267
US$229
Relais & Châteaux
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

2,112 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roomdi parmabeautiful hotelpremium roomluxury hotelconcierge deskmain restauranttop floorroom servicejunior suitefour seasonsthe hotel offerspark hyattcity centre
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I have been lucky enough to have now stayed at this fabulous hotel on 2 seperrate visits. It is a true European style 5 star hotel. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the service is amazing and so friendly. The location is perfect too. For a treat dine in the hotel's restaurant for dinner - you will not be dissapointed - if the weather permits ask to dine in the garden it is an oasis. However go on an empty stomach - the food is plentiful and world class. For the first time I tried out the fitness centre (free for hotel guests) - it is like the rest of the hotel - simply outstanding. I am already looking forward to my stay in 2013! Thank you to all at the Hotel Principe Di Savoia for another wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Dear Geeman63,
thank you for publishing your kind comments about your recent stay at Principe di Savoia.
I am glad to learn that you had the time to try both the fitness centre and the restaurant - we like to give our business guests the chance to enjoy an experience of relaxation and well being.

We shall certainly be most glad to welcome you back here with us upon your next trip to Milan.

General Manager - Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I arrived in the hotel before noon and not only got I immediate check-in but an upgrade from the lowest room category I had booked to a lovely ambassador jr. suite. In addition to that I was met by the room division manager who gave a very warm welcome to the hotel. Then a third person escorted me to my room and introduced the hotel and the room. I also had a greeting card from the hotel manager with a bottle of Ferrari spumante and a bowl of fresh fruits. What a welcome!

Room was absolutely amazing with classic decor. It had a working/living room, excellent bedroom and spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower (and Aqua di Parma bath ameneties).

Hotel has a nice top-floor spa with good swimming pool and jacuzzi. The outdoor terrace is perfect place to relax and take some sun after spending some time in the pool.

I ate at the Acanto restaurant a dinner in the outdoor patio which was a fantastic experience. I also had few drinks in the Il Salotto and again the service was of the highest quality and drinks in the evenings had a huge amount of all kinds of (warm and cold) small things to eat. Buffet breakfast (included in the room rate) was magnificient.

All in all, Hotel Principe Di Savoia is absolutely worth every euro spent. Indeed, compared to other high end hotels in Milan Principe di Savoia represents excellent value for money. I paid 230 euros per night and just to compare, for example, FS and Bvlgari in Milan charge easily 2.5 times higher price per hight ( I visited both of them and I can assure you that they really aren't 2.5 times better than Principe di Savoia - on the contrary I would say).

The only negative (and this is not a big issue) is the fact that the hotel is located a bit off the track from the main shopping and touristic areas. But then on the other had it is close to business district and central station. Hotel also offers complimentary car service to the shopping district every 15 mins in peak hours.

I can highly and warmly recommend this hotel when in Milan.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Dear HeavyTraveller73,
thank you for your kind review and pictures.
I am pleased to read that you truly appreciated the quality of service received during your stay at Principe di Savoia, whether in room or at the Spa and restaurant.
It will be my pleasure to share your comments with all staff members.

We really hope to welcome you back soon here with us.
General Manager - Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice and coming back a third time in November, its for business but we are also a couple so enjoyed it for lots of different reasons. The rooms are luxurious and the customer service excellent. GREAT bar serving GREAT cocktails with GREAT bar staff, very attentive and a lovely restaurant. On our last visit in November 2011 some of the Italian government were in the bar having drinks!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear Tracy D,
thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to read that you do not just enjoy your stay here at Principe di Savoia, but also the quality of service provided by our staff.
If you are visiting Milan and Hotel Principe di Savoia again in November or at any other time, please let us know with a private message. We shall be glad to give you and your partner a warm welcome back.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

The rooms are quite nice.The swimming pool is atrocious,freezing and small.
The overall place is quite nice and I enjoyed my stay only to certain extent.

Even though I speak of high quality the actual price for the stay was not worth it.

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Hadamar234,
thank you for sharing your review.
I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay here with us. We are committed to giving all our Guest an experience of excellence.

I would really appreciate it if you would get in touch with me, either here on Tripadvisor or via email, with a little more information about what exactely did not please you.

Best Regards
General Manager at Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed 1 August 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hotel Principe Di Savoia in Miland and we were blown away with everything! The room we were allotted was simply magical in every way! The public areas of the hotel are straight from the Belle Epoque era in all their majestic opulent glory! There is more marble on display than at a quarry and in every direction you look, the hotel screams out top end luxury! The staff are attentive and extremely helpful. The breakfast restaurant is an experience itself and not to be missed. The complimentary shuttle service to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Duomo is very thoughtful and the attention to detail is first class. Next time we are in Milan, the Hotel Principe Di Savoia is first stop. You will love it!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VicNicholas
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Dear VicNicholas,
thank you for this review, and for the lovely pictures you shared of your stay here at hotel Principe di Savoia.
I am surely glad to read that you enjoyed your accomodation and the hotel services. We'll be most glad to have you with us again. Whenever you are flying back to Milan, please feel free to let me know with a private message here on Tripadvisor.

General Manager, Hotel Principe di Savoia