2,182 results
All reviews limousine service dorchester collection mosaic room di parma beautiful hotel luxury hotel premium room concierge desk top floor room service turn down service fashion week four seasons junior suite an upgrade park hyatt the hotel offers
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My wife and I stayed here on the last night of our honeymoon before we flew home, and it turned out being the perfect place at the perfect time. The hotel is in impeccable condition, beautfiul, and all around fantastic. Yes, it is expensive, but we always felt we got our money's worth. The service was outstanding, our massages were great, the spa is pretty fantastic too. If you have the need, and the means, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales & Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for having chosen the Hotel Principe di Savoia.
I am delighted to hear that you spent a great honeymoon at Principe and you thoroughly appreciated the visit to our hotel and in particular the high quality service of our Club 10 spa.
I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you and your husband back again soon in the very near future.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Yes, I guess it's a haunt for celbrities and wannabe's and so if you're just another guest you can be left feeling the place lacks warmth.

Service etc can't be faulted and the staff are as helpful as could be expected, I would single out the concierge desk for their helpfulness - they really do try to help and go the extra mile. As for the other services, well, at these prices (over 50 euros to park) I do expect eveything to be "taken care of".

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales & Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your kind comments after your recent stay at Principe di Savoia.
I am truly delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to the hotel and I am grateful for your kind comments, as exceptional service is what we strive and like to be known for.
Be assured that I have passed your very kind comments to all of the staff concerned, and in particular to our concierges.
I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 8 June 2011

The hotel area is not charming indeed, but conveniently located nearby the railway station and the underground, that takes just a few minutes to reach downtown tourist attractions and the financial district.
The building is huge and overall well kept.
Relevant manintenance with cables spreading along corridors to the outside was ongoing at a floor.
Checking in was efficient, but no one word of welcoming was spent.
Luxury seems to be interpreted here more as ostentation of wealth than elegance.
The atmosphere is sombre. Furnishing is heavy and kitsch.
The room and bathroom were spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable, but some details were under expectations: there was a dingle-dangle gasket in a window, the noise of the trolley car was intruding, no slippers were provided for every guest.
The lounge was noisy, as the breakfast restaurant was, where service was rather inattentive and cold.
The breakfast buffet was varied with the food that can be expected in a 5 stars hotel, but fruit was tasteless and orange juice sour.
We didn’t try the restaurant because of prices higher than those of gourmet restaurants where we had our meals.
Incredibly, credit card or room billing was asked for Wi fi connection.
I found the parking rate of 60 euros ( 90 US $) per day simply outrageous (as compared to other garages nearby in the area) and we had to wait some 15 minutes the valet parking service to bring our car.
Meanwhile, people looking like aspiring actresses, models or second division soccer players went in and out and seemed to enjoy their stay.
We did as well, overall, but we think we can stay better for less money.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Culture802692
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales & Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for choosing Hotel Principe di Savoia and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.
I am too sorry to read that your experience here at the Principe was not as satisfactory as you had expected.
I am glad to inform you that all our room in the main building have been recently refurbished: each has been designed with meticulous care and attention to detail, achieving a level of comfort and luxury that our guests usually appreciate.
I was also sorry to read your comments about the noise: I apologise for it, but please be assured that this does not correspond to the usual context in which our guests stay.
I would be grateful for the opportunity to speak with you in person to discuss these matters further and would ask you to kindly contact me directly here at the hotel.
For the time, If you are so kind to tell us your name we can double check your accommodation.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 4 June 2011

Great location, close to luxury shopping area of Milan.
Nice hotel, great style and service.
High price, but matching location and service.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and absolutely fell in love.The hotel has very nice with understanding staff at every level who are always willing to help you.Rooms are big and regal and spell class.The breakfast was really extensive and meal at the hotel were truly
enjoyable.Saw many hotels in Milan including Bulgari and Park Hyatt but none came even close to this.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business