“Stylish bar”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Citta Studi
Description: Nato da una costola del BLANCO Formentera, ne mantiene la sobrietà e la ricerca degli interni progettati da Fabrizio Bertero e il BPM-studio , che ha voluto un locale versatile impreziosito dalla cura maniacale dei dettagli e dal design nelle luci dei grandi pannelli floreali intagliati a laser .BLANCO è l’essenza della purezza del colore privato da ogni impurità, complementare agl’infiniti colori della vita.Il BLANCO ha uno sviluppo durante l’arco della giornata partendo dalle colazioni passando al pranzo arrivando all’aperitivo fulcro energetico della giornata e trasformandosi dopo cena nella vostra casa. Nei suoi tre anni di attività si è sempre confrontato con diversi aspetti della creatività, tanti gli eventi e le serate dove hanno trovato spazio fashion , fotografia, design, musica, arte; tenendo costante la sua identità di luogo di svago e di incontro . Una scelta naturale per un locale divenuto crocevia e luogo d’incontro per giornalisti , uffici stile, designers e creativi internazionali, che qui si sentono a loro agio, quasi come a casa!
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Visited twice during our short stay as we were impressed with the cocktails, loved the atmosphere and the style of the bar. The bar staff were friendly and welcoming, we received some bar snacks to compliment our drinks also. Average prices for the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We came during happy hour and they gave us a nice selection of snacks with our drinks as well. Fairly chilled atmosphere and they were very welcoming.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Good value for money, very good service, friendly environment. It was extremely busy. Also they had a free buffet for the cocktails ordered.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

A nice place to have a drink or cocktail. It is a crowdy bar with mostly local guys and fashion people. Nice terace in the summer.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

I ve visited that place on 10th of November 2015! The waiter, as soon as he understood that I am tourist he gave me only the catalogue with the cocktails although I wanted to drink coffee. I had to ask if they serve coffee so he grabbed the cocktail menu and he brought me a capuccino. Then I asked if there is anything for snack and he said they have only toasts although the Italians on the next table were eating some delicious treats. After I had my toast finished I wanted to give a second chance in the cocktail menu so I was searching for the waiter to order a cocktail. The waiter was approaching to my table serving the next company but he wasn't paying any attention to me although he came and left several times. He was not even responding to my calls. My gosh he things he is a diva??? Finally i had to pay my coffee and toast in the bar and left that horrible cafe with the worst impression! I wouldn't recommend it as a venue. I can't accept there are people who still see a tourist as a wallet!!! Keep away from such places!