I was three nights in that hostel and I also talked with other travellers about the quality of the hostel. In the following you'll find the pro an con's
- nice neighborhood
- nice living room
- free Coffee all day long
- very expensive for a hostel
- unfriendly reception (except for the brazilian guy he is nice!)
- I ordered a six bed dorm, but then they put more beds into the room since more people where looking for a bed. Thus, decrease of quality and not what I booked. There where 9 people in the room!
- There is no air condition. It is very hot in the sleeping room. There is only 1 fan (for 6 no wait 9 people)
- Poor breakfast: no fruits. Just toast, and cornflakes.
- only one bathroom -> long waiting time.
- Very slow internet connection!
Really don't go into that hostel for that price (up to 50 € for a dorm!)More
- Room Service