See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016

The central station is cheap, the staff were friendly, rooms very small and very basic but if your just looking to get your head down then ideal, we liked how central it was to train station only 5 minutes walk, and very cheap to eat around the area, some lovely restaurant close by, 30 min walk to Cuomo but u can get underground take a few min, don't eat or drink at Cuomo €9 glass of wine, around this hotel was €3, I would stay again only for location.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

This hostel is less than a 10 min walk from the train station, but there are no signs so you have to remember the number of the building. The dorm room had comfortable single beds with a plug socket for every bed. Some beds had a private lamp. The hot water didn't work until I asked them to fix it, but the shower didn't have a good stream of water. There's nowhere to make food or drinks. The staff speak no english and no italian. Nowhere to socialise. Internet is great. I'd recommend for 1 night only.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived to this place more by luck than anything else, thanks to a knowledgeable taxi driver. It is not clearly signposted at all. Upon arrival we were greeted by some staff which were far from friendly and then tried to overcharge us, until I questioned them on the price. To make things worse, once we got to the room the drawers were broken and had rubbish left in them, and the floor wasn't clean. Sleeping here in the summer is also extremely difficult, due to the road noise, lack of air conditioning and the beds which are more like planks of wood. There is also only one bathroom, in which the shower is dilapidated and the staff decided to steal my shower gel which I had to demand back. Due to the small size of the place, there is also no place to sit and socialise with the other guests which can make this place feel like a prison at times. Overall it was a terrible place to stay and I urge you to look elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CJMcLean1897
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Good location (train station is close), had a nice sleep, but my room smelled of smokes.. Very friendly staff :-). Good price :-). I would probably stay there again, if there's nothing cheaper around :-).

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2016

When I was booked this place, I wanted a double room, but on arrival I received a twin room. I arrived with train in Milano Central Station and this hostel is about 800 meters from train station. In front of the hostel is a tram station, but you need to buy tickets from other places.
The room was clean, but the beds were bad. The good think was that we was able to leave luggage at reception and the receptionist moved it in the room when that was released, because we arrived at 10 AM and the check-in begins at 12!

Date of stay: February 2016