Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$506
Hotels.comUS$506
PricelineUS$207
TravelocityUS$506
Agoda.comUS$207
Orbitz.comUS$506
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Good location, 10 mn by foot from the Central station and the underground station Lima (direct to the Duomo, La Scala,...). Rooms not so clean, blankets dirty with hair... During all our stay there was an old and dirty toilet in the corridor, this should had been removed from this place open to the eyes of the customer! Very poor breakfast, only biscottes. No fresh bread (to be noted that there was in front of the window of my bedroom a bakery "artisanal" with beautiful bread and pastries)...
Staff : apart of one lady who was very warmfull, other staff peuple were more or less rude, they looked bored as soon as we made a request or asked for an air dryer at the reception. And last but not last all the staff speaks only italian !!! No possibility to solve one issue we have had ! They didn't understand anything!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Could not get any other hotel near Milan Centrale last week and I booked Hotel 2000 out of dire need. In fairness I knew this hotel was fairly basic when I made the reservation but it was worse than I expected. The smell of smoke in my room was unbearable and the noise from outside early in the morning did not help. My best advice is please do not spoil your trip to Milan by staying here. By a considerable distance this is the worst hotel I ever stayed in.

Room tip: Dont even think about it
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dogbie
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I had the misfortune of being stranded due to a train delayed and was put up in this hole by the train company. We arrived at 3 am and i had not eaten for over 12 hours the receptionist would not even sell me a piece of fruit! The third floor was dirty the carpets in the hall were visibly unclean and the room smelt bad. The toilet did not flush and there was black mold around the shower. We did not brush our teeth in the morning preferring to wait until we returned to the train station. I can only say it was safe, the beds were not uncomfortable and there were lights and a fan. I hope the train company did not pay much! I would recommend choosing another hotel if at all possible

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We visited Milan during the Formula One Grand Prix at Monza August 2012 and Hotel 2000 was one of the few hotels left with vacant rooms. Normally, the prices are inexpensive at Hotel 2000 but this week the price level was way to high compared with hotel standard (two stars).

However, the staff (family run) is very friendly and helpful and the rooms were nicely cleaned with new towels very day. Our two stars are because of the price level the race week and a very, very simple breakfast even after Italian standard.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2012

It is close to the train station and cheaper than most other options in the area. I found the staff very helpful, they checked me in and got me a room ready when I had to stay unexpectedley at short notice.

The room i had was right next to the street so a little noisey but not too bad.

Overall, a fine place to stay if you are on a tight budget in milan

Date of stay: November 2011