“Best sushi experience ever! ”

Yokohama Flavour Journey Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 9,366 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$54 - US$163
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

What can I say about this amazing place? Rosy gave us the most delicious, fresh and wonderfully served meal.
All the tasting was from the new autumn menù, with unexpected surprises all around: flavours just bursted in your mouth with the most surprising spark. The butterfish with spicy peanut butter was to die for!
Rosy's cheerful presence is the heart of this experience: her passion definitely shows in all the courses. Simply wonderful! Hope to be back soon. X x x

Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

We had dined here before in 2016 last time we were in Milano. Now back in Milano, we decided to go there without reservations. The host was gracious and gave us a table even though they were fully booked. It was delicious! Fresh fish, great flavors and presentation. Staff was attentive and kind. Excellent experience once again.

Reviewed 2 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent food, perfect service. You should make reservation one day in advance, otherwise every time is full.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

We booked here on a recent trip to Milan as we always have to have Japanese when we travel as its our favourite cuisine.

We arrived and initially I thought the place was shut as it looked closed from the outside and there was no one eating inside. In fact we were the only people in the whole restaurant for the first hour we were there!!

Obviously we were seated and served straight away as no one else was there!! We ordered a variety of small dishes to share.

The food arrived quickly and was very tasty and fresh. It was good but not amazing I have had better but really there was nothing wrong with it, it just didn't blow me away!!

I loved the decor and vibe it was very cool and modern. The service was good all evening.

Would I eat here again, probably not but I still enjoyed my meal and had no complaints.

I would recommend booking for after 8pm or the place will be empty.

Date of visit: May 2022
2  Thank sheffreviewer1234
Reviewed 21 May 2022

Restaurant has nice « pr » but food doesn’t follow recommendations. There are chances to improve it.

Date of visit: April 2022