“Worth the Eperience”

Ristorante Enrico Bartolini
Ranked #26 of 9,244 Restaurants in Milan
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

It was my last night in Milan.. So wanted a special treat.. I must say it was a great choice.. Great atmosphere.. Amazing service.. And more importantly the food was perfect.. I chose the traditional route in the menu.. The detail in the experience was beyond my expectation..

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank KJbahrain

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My 5th of 5 stops on my June 2018 Italian Michelin Stars Chasing is Michelin ⭐️⭐️ Enrico Bartolini at Mudec, the youngest #michelinchef to be awarded ⭐️⭐️. First, i really want to commend their consistent outstanding impressive flawless service. I came straight from a long day of conference and seminar workshops and it’s really comforting to be greeted by all smiles and friendly people The different menus lined up with really great options made me think harder but my favorite seafood anchovies and octopus won my heart! I picked the “Back to My Roots”. The food was picture instagram perfect and everything tasted amazing and sensational from amuse bouche to extra extra desserts! Several of these are really unforgettable!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

It was modern, traditional and suprising in its menu and presentation. We might go there another time when in Milan. Visit Moma at the same time:) fine food and fine culture on the same day -what can beat that

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank dkrarup
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the truth: I came in with the highest expectations, and was disappointed. Obviously my lunch was good, however I am rating average because the experience did not reflect the fame this restaurant has, neither my expectations. My main point regards the search of the unexpected and of the unusual for the simple sake of it. First time I don’t finish my dessert, just to make an example. The place per se is nice, however in Milan we have so many more beautiful restaurants if we talk about setting. Excellent wine selection. Not sure I will ever be back, unless invited by someone else.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Gandolfa
Reviewed 9 July 2017

we had lunch at Enrico Bartolini's restaurant after hearing lot of nice things on him and his cuisine, and the experience was even better than our (already very high) expectations.
faultless: incredible menu, kind and professional staff, elegant (and at the same time cozy) surroundings where you feel at home.
my husband had the tasting menu with the 'must eat' dishes created by the chef since his start. I chose two dishes from the menu and all was an absolute joy for both the eyes and the mouth.
we hope to eat there again, and we will suggest it to all our friends planning a trip to Milano.

Date of visit: June 2017