“Very special Asian Fusion”
Review of Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger
Reserve with
Blue Ginger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #221 of 9,207 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Came to celebrate our daughter's birthday: had the most amazing "misto mare con crema di curry". Very delicate mix of very fresh seafood in a slightly spicy curry cream and crunchy mix of peanuts giving it a fascinating enjoyable blend of flavors and textures! We will definitely return for Monday dim sum night.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was designed by a renowned Italian designer, who's name I sadly forgot. The blue theme is consistent and I like it very much, including the unusually comfortable chairs.
The menu is interesting and colourful, a highlight being the different coloured dim sum. We shared a portion, then another. My dish of vegetables and Asian noodles with ginger was delicious and novel, with a very different selection of vegetables to the usual standard ones. All of us chose different dishes and were full of praise.
The owner was very charming and managed to be everywhere at once.
Definitely a place I look forward to visiting again.

1  Thank smdepiro
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The food is nice and filling, but it's not the most authentic Asian food. They describe the noodles as udon then bring thin egg noodles... I'd still go back again though.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed a good dinner at Blue Ginger on a monday night. The restaurant wasn't busy at all and therefore the service was very accurate and quick. I've been enthusiast of the range of special dumplings they offer and I do suggest to try at least a couple. I had also a tasty shrimps soup and my friend went for the pad thai.Very good! I do suggest this restaurant if you feel like have gnummy traditional and creative far est food.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Service is nice, friendly and smily faces. But this is not enough to be an asian restaurant. The food is just ok and the real problem is thet chinese in italy try to cook everything: thai, viet, japanese, etc.. it should be best just focus on their cuisine that if it's done correctly, can be awesome. Ciao and ciao