See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We booked a room here because of it's proximity to Centrale station, we arrived about 1 hour after we had told them and were told we had to go to a different hostel 15 minutes further away. We found ourselves walking across the city with all our luggage looking for some other places to stay, doubly annoying considering we'd booked the room about 9 months in advance. I can't comment on the rooms, etc but this was a very disappointing start to our holiday. Look elsewhere!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I've been travelling for quite some time now and I guess this is something that I will never forget. Given the fact that it's hard to find a place in a tight budget, I've learned from booking this place to spend a little more if you want to feel a little satisfaction.
The place is situated walking distance from Milano Centrale railway station and it's best to just look for the big signage of Hotel Soperga since this is almost just at the other side of the road and in front of a pizzeria. Look for the building that has the signage of "hotel" then find the small piece of sign that says "Milano Vintage".
We came around 12 noon and since check-in was strictly at 2:00 pm, we had to leave our bags in the reception area. Reception desk is available 24 hours.
The first thing that I noticed upon getting inside the room was the smell then 2 duvets possibly already used by previous customers. Flat-screen TV does not have a signal. There's an electric fan without cover on it, you need to be careful because of the blade. The phone in the desk does not have a ringtone. The bathroom is dirty and has a small shower area. I advise anyone who will stay here to bring slippers that you can use in the room esp. in the bathroom.
Worth to spend money somewhere else. The name of the place describes itself literally as vintage.

Room Tip: Stay away in room #2 of the first floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

When me and my friends go away we aren't looking for anything special. Just a roof over our heads will do. We've stayed in some terrible places but its what you sign up for when staying in the cheapest available accommodation. This place however is something else. There was rarely somebody at reception and the guy that eventually does turn up is a shady character. Apart from offering a map of the city he wasn't helpful at all. Room was full of mosquitos with no air conditioning. Dirty facilities. The shared bathroom was awful. The location isn't even good. We stayed here trying to save money but its well worth looking elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2017

It could have been worse. Acceptable quality for that money. I just needed a place to spend the night so I didn`t expect luxury. Great location, close to Milano Centrale. The hotel during my stay was quite clean and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This place is close to the central station of Milano, this is about the only good thing, besides that you can leave your luggage there free of charge if you arrive early. If you want a nice hotel room - stay away!!! If you need a bed and don't mind an old bathroom and non-opening windshields this might be a place for you. It does have a one person staff and he was nice, helped me get my suitcase up the 4 steps and opened the door for me. He comes off as kind of rude, but I would say it is due to the lack of speaking the same language. The place is old and not well taken care off, but our bed was clean, though old... I've slept in worse. You might be better off in a dorm-room in a hostel, but we couldn't find anything at this price-range with a private bathroom close to the station. But I must admit the price is still too high for what you get.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family