“Italian ice cream at midnight”
Review of Gusto 17

Ranked #1 of 471 Dessert in Milan
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Description: At Gusto 17 the ice cream is prepared each day by selecting natural ingredients, and only the best seasonal fresh fruits. The flavor and consistency are always balanced and made without chemical thickeners and coloring agents. For our ice cream we use the best local specialties such as the 100% Sicilian Pistachio, IGP Piemonte hazenut, Ricotta di Bufala Campana, Millefiori Cilento honey, Avola almonds with which we made classic and creative flavors.
Reviewed 24 December 2017

While Italians have the best ice cream, this place offers the best ice cream in Milan even at night. Delicious flavors, nice service and the best pistachio ice cream I've ever had.

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you so much pawelk873!

Hope to have you back soon for tasting brand-new flavours. At day and night ;)

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Happened to be around the area and searched trip advisor for top ice creams near me. Tracked the address and ended up in a random empty street and found Gusto 17. The owner was kind enough to translate all the menu items for me in English patiently and gave me 2 samples to try. Ended up having a 4 scoop ice cream of pistachio, milk chocolate, eggs and cream and another flavour recommended by him and i absolutely enjoyed it. Highly recommend this store for anyone visiting Milan looking for some good ice cream. Yummy!

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you so much Richard!

It was a pleasure to show you our flavors and give you samples to find the best choice. We love to do it and we hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

That was the best gelato what I tasted in a while ! Had milk chocolate and I thougt I was in heaven !

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Wow Leva!
Thank you so much! We would definitely bring you to heaven.. ever!

Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We all go on about Yummy Ice cream, Now when I eat it I think Of this place Gusto, its down a small lane way but its well worth the walk. The range of favors are very good and you can taste everything that put in it, I had a raspberry scope and a vanilla scope in a cup, I then went back 15 min later and Got Chocolate and Tiramisu . I loved it , will be back again to try more.

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much Peter!
We hope to have you back soon to try more, and more, and more :)

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We took the trip from Duomo and it was all worth it. Haven’t tried so good an ice for several years. We will take the trip next time, we come too Milan.

Rossella D, Proprietario at Gusto 17, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much Irene!

Hope to have you back soon!

Grazie
Gusto 17

Been to Gusto 17? Share your experiences!